Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
• Strong experience with any public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) including troubleshooting;
• Knowledge of Jenkins for CI/CD;
• Experience with Puppet (or other CM framework);
• Experience with Python for scripting;
• Knowledge of Terraform (desired);
• Experience in system architecture design (desired);
• Good communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients);
• Healthy ambitions and sense of ownership;
• Team leading experience or desire to lead a team of 4+ engineers;
• Excellent spoken and written English (upper-intermediate level — B2) for communication with international environment.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package - medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
*Even MORE EPAM BENEFITS*
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle –from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Job posted on
22 May 2020