Do you use a cashback? We are building Cardlytics, a platform that connects marketing and banking through analyzing the purchases of over 100 million users monthly. The project is growing, so we need SDK Engineer. Want to hear more?
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. We partner with financial institutions to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, we have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. We use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns
On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled and ambitious Senior/Lead SDK Engineer to join our team full time. The ideal candidate's prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Previous exposure to the Android and/or Cross-Platform
- CI/CD pipeline, cloud experience
- Previous SDK development experience
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Great English and communication skills
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Develop SDK toolkit from scratch as a part of the Cardlytics product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS