Hello! We are looking for our US client - Senior Android developer, who will design and build reliable applications for the Android platform; collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features; who knows Java or Kotlin, Android Studio, Gradle, ADB, etc. Details...
As our *Senior Android Developer*, you will design, code and deploy front-end designs with a mindset of empathetically guiding the user journey with reliable, intuitive features from quality, performant code. You will also research and apply libraries and frameworks that enable those features, and the backend APIs that power them. You will keep our internal systems clean by eliminating bugs, cleaning up performance, and refactoring outdated code, as well as maintaining and improving our continuous integration and automation.
*Our candidate has such knowledge, skills and experience:*
• Strong competencies in: data structures, algorithms, common patterns and software design/architecture.
• Understanding of: clean code standards, SOLID principles, Java and/or Kotlin, data persistence and networking.
• Strong understanding of: Activities/Fragments, Intents, Lifecycles, Views/hierarchy/XML, manifest and Services.
• Android tools: Android Studio, Gradle, debugging, profiling, ADB, Google Play console, lint/static analysis.
• Third-party libraries for Android, automated testing frameworks, push notifications, unit testing/TDD, dependency injection, MVx architecture pattern.
• Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
• Experience with user-facing, social networks or media mobile applications.
*You will be responsible for:*
• Design and build reliable applications for the Android platform. Design and implement a feature toggling system for robust A/B testing.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Design and architect a module and scalable application that enables many mobile developers to develop quickly and seamlessly. Minimize repetitive releases containing critical bugs.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Design and implement a scalable and maintainable architecture for event/analytics handling. Integrate a CI/CD pipeline with a full suite of tests.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
*With us You:*
- can professionally grow - we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
- can build your individual Training&Development strategy - we have a significant budget for your educational programs;
- can clearly see your work results - we have clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months) and quarterly performance appraisal based on your OKR;
- can maintain your financial stability - we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
- can keep life-work balance - we provide 20 vacation days, 5 paid sick days, days for remote work, and we avoid overtime due to smart planning and time estimation;
- can be a part of a team that is connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) - we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other, and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Codify is a professional software development powerhouse.
Apply for job
Job posted on
20 May 2020