• 3+ years of technical experience as QA Engineer;
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, bug tracking systems;
• Performance of functional / non-functional testing (smoke, regression etc.);
• Database testing (SQL, Postgre SQL);
• Knowledge of Web-technologies;
• Proficient in English - Intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of one programming language or framework (vue.js, node.js, Java);
• Understanding of testing automation (Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber);
• Work with GitHub, Docker, CI / CD.
• Manual application testing (Web, Mobile);
• Back-end testing (Postman);
• Functional / non-functional testing;
• Preparation of test documentation (test-plan, check-list, test-strategy);
• Providing an assessment of work and testing statuses;
• Holding a demo at the end of the sprint;
• Tracking the life cycle of defects (bugs);
• Participation in the strategic planning of the team;
• Work with technical documentation;
• Teamwork according to SCRUM principles.
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events or certification under your CDP;
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center (10 minutes to Architect Beketov metro station);
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 18 workdays of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine).
The project is a service for remote monitoring of a patient’s health status by a doctor. This allows the doctor to prescribe a schedule for measuring health indicators and taking medications, as well as monitor the implementation of prescriptions for patient.
In addition, the project includes a mobile application for patients, in which there is a calendar of prescriptions and reminders about the need to take medicine or undergo a medical examination, in which the patient can take measurements manually or with the help of devices connected to his phone.
If necessary, the doctor and patient can conduct video consultations or communicate via chat.
The patient additionally has the opportunity to connect an observer — a relative or other authorized person who will monitor the doctor’s prescriptions and their implementation by the patient.
About Medstar Solutions LLC
Medstar Solutions LLC is a team of professionals with 26 years of experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of medical facilities, the introduction of new technologies, equipment and software. Our customer base consists of more than 1000 medical institutions in all regions of Ukraine.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.