"Best of 2016" by Apple, Spark by Readdle is looking for a creative, experienced, high-skilled Android Developer. You’ll have a unique chance to join the team which is the very first in the world that made a cross solution based on Swift core.
At Readdle, we built Spark to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
In April 2019, Spark made its way to Android to help even more people love email again and reach Inbox Zero for the first time. Since then, our team has focused on achieving feature parity across iOS and Android versions of Spark to make sure you have the same premium experience on all platforms.
Currently, the team is looking for a creative, experienced, high-skilled Android Developer. You’ll have a unique chance to join the team which is the very first in the world that made a cross solution based on Swift core.
- Development of core product functionality of Spark for Android.
- Working closely with product managers, designers, and iOS team members to use existing platform solutions.
- Provide consistent delivery of a high-quality product.
- Over 3 years of software development for Android.
- Experience developing with the Android NDK (C/C++).
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns.
Would be a plus:
- Published Android applications on Google Play.
- Knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development.
- Have a product-oriented mindset.
- Understand how to manage the development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Have a passion to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, challenging product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture - then you should be with us ;)
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 July 2020