During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night.
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for Liqudity risk platform closely with other teams over the globe
We are looking for a number of talented developers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
- Object oriented programming experience 7+ years (Java is preferred, C++ or other are considered)
- Data Structures (Direct graph, binary tree etc.) and Algorithms (parallelization - like bubble sort on cloud, Data Modeling
- Functional programming experience 2+ years
- Distributed Grid technologies experience (GridGain or Ignite - big advantage, Apache Spark)
- RBDMS (like MS SQL etc), NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB is desired)
- Open Shift or Docker experience (good to have)
- Linux (Unix) working knowledge (7+)
- Optional, but helpful, AWS, Azure
- Satisfactory Communication in English
- Scala, BigData (Hadoop, Spark, Hive);
- Any UI technology (Rich UI or Web or else);
- Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Maven, GIT, Docker;
- Knowledge in software architecture, design and testing
Luxoft Ukraine mission is to provide our clients with high-end IT services & solutions delivered by top talents.
We are looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions.
Once onboard, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
If you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact , why don't you join us?
We offer great opportunities in Kiev.
DOU company page: