Micro Focus Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software. Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire SDLC.
We are expanding our Fortify WebInspect development team and looking for a self-motivated people with willing to work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of multiple factors. Fortify WebInspect is an automated dynamic testing tool that mimics real-world hacking techniques and provides comprehensive dynamic analysis of complex web applications and services.
As Fortify WebInspect team member you will work on creation of the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) scanner. the leader of security enterprise products.
- Access to our learning and development resource center, company sponsored technical and soft skills training opportunities, career path and stability.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies including RESTful services API development, docker container deployment, C#/.NET, Application Security (AppSec) "hacking", multi-threaded development
- Friendly, helpful colleagues and nice working international atmosphere
- Design and implement the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing scanner - Full stack development including the data, engine and user interface layers
- Learn web security from top to bottom by implementing security analytics in product
- Sharpen your development skills with Visual Studio, .NET, REST and cloud architecture
- Work with several project teams of software engineers, testers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management and local/remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years software development experience in C#/.NET (.Net 4.5+ to .Net Core upgrade experience would be a plus)
- Experience with Angular 2+, Electron, TypeScript and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Kafka (or equivalent message queue)
- Solid understanding of Docker deployment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with ASP.NET, SignalR
- Experience with WPF and Windows Forms
- Experience with SQL Server (stored procedures) - Experience in C/C++ programming languages
Luxoft Ukraine mission is to provide our clients with high-end IT services & solutions delivered by top talents.
We are looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions.
Once onboard, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
If you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact , why don't you join us?
We offer great opportunities in Kiev.
DOU company page: