Micro Focus Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software.
Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle.
We are expanding our Fortify WebInspect development team and looking for a self-motivated people with willing to work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of multiple factors. Fortify WebInspect is an automated dynamic testing tool that mimics real-world hacking techniques and provides comprehensive dynamic analysis of complex web applications and services.
As Fortify WebInspect team member you will work on creation of the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) scanner. the leader of security enterprise products.
- Access to our learning and development resource center, company sponsored technical and soft skills training opportunities, career path and stability.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies including RESTful services API development, docker container deployment, C#/.NET, Application Security (AppSec) "hacking", multi-threaded development
- Friendly, helpful colleagues and nice working international atmosphere
- Design and implement the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing scanner - Full stack development including the data, engine and user interface layers
- Learn web security from top to bottom by implementing security analytics in product
- Sharpen your development skills with Visual Studio, .NET, REST and cloud architecture
- Work with several project teams of software engineers, testers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management and local/remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years software development experience in C#/.NET (.Net 4.5+ to .Net Core upgrade experience would be a plus)
- Experience with Angular 2+, Electron, TypeScript and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Kafka (or equivalent message queue)
- Solid understanding of Docker deployment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with ASP.NET, SignalR
- Experience with WPF and Windows Forms
- Experience with SQL Server (stored procedures) - Experience in C/C++ programming languages
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 June 2020