An International Fin-tech company (financial broker, top-5 worldwide)), offices in Great Britain, Malaysia and Cyprus is looking to engage an experienced Data Scientist for Operational Team located in Kuala-Lumpur. Remote job in the beginning, after - relocation to Malaysia.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us to leverage upon our vast amounts of data and deliver analytics work that can drive insights and understanding about our customers, our business and our market. These insights will contribute towards strategy and product and commercial
developments. It will help us understand and predict the unknown.
As a Data Scientist, you are not only expected to be an analytics technical expert, you are also accountable for creating a data-science approach and road map for business problems to support the business needs and able to develop the analytics solutions that will drive tangible business outcomes.
- Identify and integrate new datasets that can be leveraged through product capabilities and work closely with the BI/engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
- Collaborate with product management and other relevant departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and interpret data with a clear objective in mind.
- Communicate analytical solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project designs.
- PhD or Masters in Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Actuarial Science, or any other related computational/quantitative discipline.
- Knowledge & experience on causality & predictive modelling techniques - linear and non-linear regression modelling, model validation signals analysis, time-series analyses etc.
- Strong applied statistics skills, such as distribution, statistical testing, regression etc.
- Strong knowledge of Python and comfort with R, Matlab, Tableau, and/or any other relevant statistical modelling, visualization, large dataset handling languages
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Python, R, Weka, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to clearly and effectively
communicate complex analytical and technical content
- Proficiency in English, Russian language will be an advantage
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary: $3000-5000 net per month.
- Relocation package and visa arrangements for an employee and family members, free meals, medical insurance, transport allowances, in-house gym and some more perks and benefits.
Average cost of 1-room apartment next to the office - $520
Average cost of living for 1 person $479.55 without rent.
About Clever Recruiting
Подбор персонала для международных технологических компаний. Релокация в страны Евросоюза.
This job is no longer active.