We have interesting projects with hardware and software.
You must achieve real results for mass production.
Yes! Your project should work in Ukraine and abroad.
Are you ready to organize a smart team with engineers and programmers?
Let's achieve the result together!
Do you know how to assemble and motivate a team to achieve a result?
«NIK-ELEKTRONIKA», LLC– is one of the largest electrical engineering companies in Eastern Europe in the field of development and production of metering devices, energy management systems, energetic consulting and engineering.
Nowadays the company combines high-tech automated production sites with calibration equipment, own research & design department and service center. A significant proportion of employees are highly skilled designers, engineers, developers, constructors, programmers, technologists.
Do you enjoy the project and feel the incomparable joy of its implementation?
We are looking for someone with experience of project managing technically multi-faceted projects. This is a rewarding role that will allow you to join and existing team and develop your skills in our established and successful business.
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure NIK-ELEKTRONIKA stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
Especially for you, we opened the vacancy Project manager (gas, water, heat meters development) at NIK-ELEKTRONIKA
Your Responsibilities Will Be To:
* Make a project plan. Coordinate deadlines, analyze risks;
* Take part in the preparation of the project budget;
* Establishes highly motivated high performing, success orientated teams to meet estimating, programme or project requirements;
* Derives project aims from the agreement, considering all deliverables and interested parties (stakeholders). e.g. costs, schedules, functions, engineering and programmes;
* Participate in the selection of the project team. Approve performers;
* Break the project into components, distribute them to the performers;
* Identify required resources;
* Organize the workflow in a team;
* Prioritize tasks;
* Track the status of the project, the progress of tasks;
* Track the load of tasks and progress on their implementation;
* Communicate with the customer, manage his expectations;
* Take decisive action to meet deadlines;
* Use: Jira, Bitrix, MS Project, Scrum, Canban, Waterfall.
* Successful experience in long-term and short-term projects (on time and within budget);
* Experience of using Microsoft Project or equivalent project management programmes (Jira ideally)
* Project budgeting;
* Knowledge and understanding of the necessary resources for the implementation of the project;
* Following the timing of the project;
* Electrical or Engineering degree qualified (preferable);
* Be a creative problem solver who brings new ideas and finds ways of overcoming obstacles;
* Prompt response to deviations from the plan;
* Continuing education / self-education on project management;
* Strong leadership and motivational skills;
* English at upper-intermediate level (required);
* An open mind that feeds your curiosity.
* Sparkes of innovation that challenge the status quo but not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do it the same way as last time if that is what is needed;
* Strong management skills & ability in terms of, written & verbal communication; presentation skills; problem identification, categorisation and solving; people skills; customer management; negotiation skills and change management;
* Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with demonstrable experience of the production of plans to describe stage, phase, dependency and milestones;
* Excellent organisation skills and be able to encourage teamwork;
* Takes ownership and accountability. Importantly there’s no “but” in the way you work!
* Formal employment;
* Competitive salary;
* Normalized 8-hour working day, 5/2 week;
* Working for a dynamically growing company with creative team with ambitious goals;
* The opportunity to realize your professional experience and develop with us.
* If you are interested in this position we look receiving your CV with indicated level of salary desired.
By submitting your CV to the vacancy, you consent to the use of your personal data by NIK-ELEKTRONIKA in compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine. NIK-ELEKTRONIKA guarantees the confidentiality of the applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
ТОВ «НІК-ЕЛЕКТРОНІКА» – одна з найбільших компаній у Східній Європі в галузі розробки та виробництва вимірювальних приладів, систем енергоменеджменту, а також енергетичного консалтингу та інжинірингу.
Cьогодні компанія поєднує високотехнологічні автоматизовані виробничі майданчики з повірочним устаткуванням, власне конструкторське бюро та сервісний центр. Значну частку працівників складають висококваліфіковані програмісти, конструктори, електроніки, технологи, сервісні інженери.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
15 July 2020