For our Israeli customer we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
Our customer is a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions from IoT to cloud for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Skills and knowledge required:
• At least 3 years of proven experience in automation QA testing
• Strong manual and automation testing skills, ability to run tests from scratch
• High level coding skills in C#
• Design and Develop effective automation framework
• Hands-on experience with functional or imperative programming with JS
• Detailed knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
• Taking responsibility and ownership of all testing
• Deliveries from the team
• Experience with all phases of software testing: Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management
• Experience with writing code for the testing framework and not only writing\executing tests
• Experience with common Testing, workflow and automation frameworks: Gherkin, Selenium, Zephyr, TFS, NodeJS, Java script, Type Script, Cucumber, Codecept
• Azure knowledge (stop/start services in Azure, work with the environment, implement performances test, etc.)
• Experience of working with a service-oriented architecture with a strong understanding of networking and API contract testing
• Understanding of performance, data security, large scale deployment, continuous integration, unit testing
• Excellent communication skills
• English – B2
As an advantage:
• Experience working within an agile environment
• Experience with scripting languages, knowledge in Java script\Type script.
• Good knowledge and understanding of QA processes
• Experience working with TFS
• Experience with git
• Experience in testing web-based, client-server high-scale systems with focus on micro services and big data environments
• Experience with multidisciplinary products
• Experience with a variety of technologies and frameworks: Web, Client-Server, Databases (SQL knowledge), windows
• Relevant Engineering degree – Computer science, Software engineering, Information systems, etc.
• Experience with working in an agile development methodology
What We Can Offer You:
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via gym compensation and vacation policy
• Professional English lessons with native speakers or highly qualified teachers
• Partly or fully compensation of specialized conferences, meet ups etc.
• Modern spacious office in the heart of the city (Sport Palace metro station)
• Perks: free breakfasts in the office, cinema tickets, tea time, pizza days
About WorkNest Technologies
WorkNest Technologies – это израильская аутстафф-компания с офисами в Харькове, Киеве и Тель-Авиве.
Мы работаем по направлениям UI/UX дизайн, App Development, Big Data & Analytics, R&D, Full Stack Development, Software testing и т. д., и сотрудничаем с американскими и европейскими заказчиками.
Мы не гонимся за количеством людей в команде, а выбираем профи, и предлагаем разработчикам соответствующие условия.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.