Readdle is looking for the Manual QA Engineer for Documents team. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Documents every day.
Here at Readdle, we have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac for many years now, and our Documents app has been at the forefront of making file management usable on iOS devices. Marked as “App Store Editors’ Choice” in 70+ countries it’s the hub for all files as it replaces a document viewer, PDF reader, “read it later”, music and video player, file downloader, cloud integrator and a bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
Now the team is looking for the Manual QA Engineer to own the continuous application quality control. As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products.
- At least 1-year experience in manual testing
- Confident iOS/mac user
- Familiar with Jira/Testrail or similar
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques
- Experience with test documentation
- English skills (reading and writing documentation)
- Estimate the required testing time
- Functional and smoke testing
- UI and usability testing
- Regression testing
- Performance testing
- Exploration testing
- Creating and maintaining test documentation in Test Rail
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute and troubleshoot test cases
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintaining our continuous integration environment, builds, releases, deployments and other development tools utilized for or staging and production environments
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details
- Can work effectively in the situation of tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time
- Proactive and comfortable to communicate with people
- Have an independent attitude and is a team player at the same time
- Adaptive and flexible in terms of switching between contexts and tasks
- Ability to give feedback and share your opinion on the product features
- Apple enthusiast :)
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page: