VARTEQ is looking for a talented Embedded Developer to bring the expertise and passion for technologies into our development team.
The project is a fleet maintenance service. The products deliver actionable data from any point in the world, on land or sea or in the skies using IoT, M2M, and RFID solutions.
It helps to monitor and control the fleet including ensuring asset security, accessing real-time critical data, reducing losses, etc..
This job might be a good fit for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience developing system applications for GNU / Linux using C (userspace)
- English: Intermediate or above
We’d also like to see (but don’t require):
- Experience with kernel space structures I2C, ADC, SocketCAN
What’s in it For You:
- Interesting and challenging product
- Attendance at conferences and tech events
- English lessons in the office
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Office benefits (unlimited tea/coffee/cookies, team buildings)
About VARTEQ TEAM
VARTEQ is a custom software development company that solves customer business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity.
WHY COME AND WORK FOR US?
— We work with cutting edge IT technologies.
— We use the most advanced tools and methodologies.
— Our people are skilled and experienced professionals great to learn from.
— Dynamic and friendly environment in our offices is a lot of joy.
— We offer great benefits and ability to grow
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 September 2020