We develop various services for game dev: social network for gamers, voice solutions, and games. We are looking for a confident developer with the perspective of promotion to the team lead. You will work with voice solutions for game devs, the main task is to help us to create more stable SDK for game clients.
We have a team of developers, DevOps, marketers, designers, and many others in a large office in Kyiv with our own dining and entertainment (consoles, air hockey, sweets, etc.).
Waiting for your resume if:
- you've been running projects on C/C++ for 3 years. We can look at them;
- experience in developing rest-API;
- you play video games;
- experience in loaded projects, solving tasks of scalability and load balancing;
- experience in project architecture development and database design, which suitable for teamwork;
- ability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions.
- 3+ years exp.
- Worked with: WinAPI, OS internals (process/thread/memory management), Visual Studio, Git.
- Experience in writing tests.
- Basic DevOps: Linux, Docker.
- WebRTC experience.
Would be a plus
Audio codecs, Network (TCP/UDP), Multithreading, Cassandra, Redis, WebSockets, Java, Game development, CryEngine, Unity, UnrealEngine.
Be prepared to perform a test task.
Voice platform for game developers.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded