We are hiring Software Engineer (Android) to relocate to Singapore
Our client is a leading games developer and publisher with a unique focus on creating captivating games experiences for the next generation of gamers in the world’s fastest growing games markets.
- Participate in the full development life cycle from brainstorming to engineering;
- Explore various topics in the context of mobile app development, including image processing, animation, streaming;
- Conduct research on trending technologies and advocate within the engineering group;
- camera/image process experience to build up beautification function from scratch
- B.S or M.S Computer Science or equivalent working experience;
- Carry deep understanding on CS fundamentals;
- Have hands-on experience with Android development in Java/Kotlin;
- Own insights on app life cycle, memory management and networking for mobile devices;
- A proactive critical thinker and problem solver;
· Communicate with coworkers efficiently in English;
- (Optional) Experience with React Native;
- (Optional) Experience with advanced audio/video engineering;
- Relocation package;
- A competitive salary and incentives;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Good opportunities for professional growth.
We are the team of talented Fevernova`s people. We help our clients to hire the best candidates, and also help developers to find their dream job and with relocation to different countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 July 2020