We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is inspired by what he/she does and ready to drive a team working on the development of the world’s #1 applications in the Health & Fitness category.
The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
The scope of work:
- Launching new products (from idea to placement in the store);
- Generating ideas and argumentation for product development;
- Performing internal product analytics: analyzing and optimizing purchase funnels, investigating feature performance, discovering problem areas, etc.;
- Analyzing foreign competitive markets to find new growth options, as well as to develop/support the company’s existing products;
- A/B testing;
- Setting goals for the technical team.
- 2+ years of successful performance in a Product Manager position;
- Understanding of product metrics (Retention, MAU, DAU, etc.);
- Experience in setting goals for a technical team. Basic understanding of the development process;
- Experience in assigning tasks to designers;
- Experience in A/B testing, and understanding of the evaluation methodology;
- Experience in foreign market analysis;
- Knowing how to structure and digitize information;
- Knowing how to prepare concise and structured presentations.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Understanding of the full cycle of a product launch;
- Having experience in product launching, from idea to placement in the store;
- Technical educational background.
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities);
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid training and courses outside the company;
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company.
Below you can find some of our apps:
Yoga Go — apple.co/2OXPszb/bit.ly/androidYogaGo
Fitcoach — apple.co/2UisW7s/bit.ly/androidFitCoach
Muscle Booster — apple.co/2LyMBA1
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.
About Amazing Apps
Amazing apps is about creating mobile applications that improve the Health of Millions of People around the World.
We are proud of the fact that we are located in Ukraine and we are successfully building a global IT-Product company.
We currently have 100+ people in our team.
The main distinguishing feature of Amazing People is their desire to constantly grow, develop and learn new things.
DOU company page: