Our Team is creating the complex software solution that is expected to become a breakthrough in data sharing.
Our Customer is one of the Silicon Valley most famous brands that is creating world class data storage products. The solution includes heavily loaded applications for Web, iOS, Android, Mac and Win.
The new system would bring user experience to the next level by introducing the best technologies of the Cloud age to hard drives and network drives owners. Data safety, integrity and cooperation with the companies like Google, Dropbox and Amazon is what drives our team.
• Create automated test cases based on product and quality requirements
• Design, code and implement automated tests for UI clients (Mobile, Windows, Mac, Web Browsers)
• Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing
• Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them to a bug tracking database (JIRA)
• Collaborate with development team to add/modify attributes that help writing more automated tests
NO manual testing is envisioned.
• Bachelor's/Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• 5+ years' overall experience in QA and UI automated testing
• 3+ years' experience at least in UI automation testing using Selenium and Appium
• Experience in writing efficient automated tests on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Web Browsers
• Experience with test frameworks such as TestNG or JUnit
• Experience with Java programming language
• Experience in data-driven testing approach
• Expert in locating elements for automation and have thorough knowledge in the available locator strategies
• Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
• Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams
• Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging / troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page: