Investing.com is looking for a Financial Customer Support rep!
Investing.com is the world's fastest growing financial portal, currently ranking in the industry's top 2 sites globally. With its 33 language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, up-to-date financial news, technical analysis and financial tools.
· Managing support tickets with financial/technical relations
· Processing multiple requests on various platforms – website, Android, Mac & iOS
· Work with product, development and international desks teams
· Degree in Economics / Finance
· Knowledge / experience in financial markets or Trading - MUST
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - MUST
· Fast learner and highly motivated
· High details orientation
· Ability to work in flexible hours
· Familiarity with the world of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Ethereum
· Previous experience as customer support agent
· Familiarity with ZenDesk (or other CRM platforms)
· Work experience in global websites international desk or support
· Familiarity with web and app environments on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS)
· High level of organizational skills and capabilities
· Knowledge in additional languages
Visit our websites: http://www.Investing.com/
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen. With 27 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, Ranked at the top 400 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2020