MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal oriented Back End Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- 2-5 years of software development
- Very proficient in Node.JS
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo
- Strong analytical and programming skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with Golang
- Blockchain experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying systems to AWS or GCP, knowledge around Terraform
- Implement application features based on API specs, technical requirements, and documents
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Automate operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with security requirements.
- Test system integrity, implement designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Publish documentation around your work and the team
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Charge Technology group is building the next generation financial payments. Charge is creatinggroundbreaking technology that will allow customers to shop online without ever having to worryabout fraud or stolen credit card numbers, while allowing merchants to seamlessly acceptpayments with KYC/KYB integration thus preventing money laundering and fraud.Charge’s mission is to create a world in which credit cards and identities cannot be stolen
The United Kingdom registered company with development centers in Ukraine.
Since 2002, MWDN has been serving to various software vendors worldwide delivering the highest quality and providing the pure talented dedicated resources. Whether you’re start up, mature company or independent consultant, we’re always happy to enhance your development and make your product successful.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
5 August 2020