Exadel is looking for a Senior VB .Net / C# Developer with strong Database and CI/CD / DevOps experience. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Experience in design, code and implementation of software within the Microsoft .NET Framework/ C#;
• Strong Database and CI/CD / DevOps experience;
• Preferred experience porting VB .Net services to Linux using Mono, however, VB .Net / C# .Net Core development experience will also work;
• Oracle Enterprise database experience;
• Experience working with REST APIs and Services as well as SOAP Messaging;
• Experience with MQ frameworks like ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc;
• Experience in automatic XML/HTML validation via XSD, DTD, etc;
• Experience working with ORM’s like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services technologies like EC2, S3, Redis Cache, Lambda, ELK, AZ's, Scaling, etc;
• Experience with Multi-threading, Synchronous and Asynchronous Processes and API’s;
• Very strong unit testing and linting experience;
• Experience in automated testing at all levels for new and existing code, including the practice of test-driven development;
• Experience in continuous integration and automatically advancing deployment builds;
• Experience working in a multi-team Agile environment;
• Experience in pair programming to deliver high value, end-to-end user stories;
• Experience in cross-functional collaboration between Development, QE, DevOps and Product Owners;
• Experience in configuring Jenkins and using Git source control;
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment;
• Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented;
• Intermediate +.
Nice to have:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Finalise the deployment and integration of two VB .Net services porting them with Mono to run on Linux shared instances automatically deployed using a Jenkins CI pipeline;
• Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards;
• Provide technical support;
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Provide effective communication with geographically distributed team members;
• Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis;
• Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity;
• Escalate urgent issues to quality assurance and management.
The Customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. He helped more than 30 million scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud.
The Customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7.000 people in 25 countries.
The Product retrieves chemical literature, compound properties and reaction data faster than any other solution. It is used by synthetic, pharmaceutical, industrial and academic researchers to find answers to their chemical problems. We’ve recently made a significant investment to modernize its user interface and still have a multi-year roadmap of exciting work to get done.
With more than 20 years as a leader in software development for business worldwide, Exadel helps organizations to assess, identify, and chart new digital strategies and technologies built upon creative thinking, new business opportunities, and technical innovation. We embrace the strengths of agile software development and the finest engineering talent to design and implement enterprise software solutions, mobile applications, complex products & platforms, digital transformation services, and digital marketing technologies.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET