Do you want to work with the best of best in IT on a cool new SaaS product with the latest technologies and get a rewarding experience within a dynamic startup environment?
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT and Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 90+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
The overall system is a cloud-based (private cloud) SaaS solution for asset managers covering the whole value chain from client profiling to algorithmic portfolio construction, risk management, and reporting. The system will allow asset managers to provide private clients with better financial advice at a lower cost and to comply with upcoming regulations. The company is based in Switzerland.
The following architectural styles and technologies are used: microservices architecture, OpenID Connect, .Net Core 2.0, ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server 2017, PostgreSQL, WPF, Docker.
Information about team
The team consists of ~15 developers of mixed seniority and closely with Founders and BAs from the Headquarter in Switzerland. In total there is a team of about 40 people in Zurich and Lviv that are working closely with frequent business trips and direct communication. Well established work processes according to Agile principles, work tasks are split between few scrum teams. Always open for good decisions and ideas. You will be involved in developing of a great product, it’s not about outstaffing or outsourcing, it’s all about values.
- Proficient in C# (at least 3 years) with a good knowledge of .NET ecosystem.
- At least 2 years experience with WPF (using Prism, Unity or MEF; writing own controls).
- Good knowledge of any database management systems (preferably MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL) with experience of designing a database.
- Experience with any ORM (preferable Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper).
- Strong understanding of OOP, OOD, design patterns and principles.
- Ability to write reusable and supportable code covered by unit-tests.
- Familiarity with automated testing and version control.
- Understanding of agile methodology.
- Good level of English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with HTTP services / REST-like services
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems.
- Some experience in Financial Services.
Virtido is an entrepreneurial Swiss-based business process outsourcing and IT company. We realize your ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation. Our own near shoring platform allows you a cost-effective execution and also allows us to develop our own innovative applications.
Apply for job
Job posted on
26 March 2020