Our client delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
We are looking for open-minded and skilled engineers to extend our development team.
One of important product is a software-based, high video-quality transcoding solution built on own modern compression platform, which offers media companies a single solution for performing a range of encoding, transcoding, and related processing operations.
Aim of the project is development and maintenance of this platform.
The project require some generic understanding of video/audio processing.
- Evaluate functional, performance, and compliance requirements of client products;
- Develop test strategies, test plans/cases, and system configurations to efficiently validate compliance to product design requirements and design guidelines;
- Host test plan reviews and test results meetings with project stakeholders prior to and proceeding testing phases;
- Develop test reports and work with other team members to help understand and incorporate test results into cohesive quality metrics for the business;
- Assess, define and implement test execution processes and procedures to stream line the end-to-end deployment, tracking and reporting
- Utilize and integrate latest hardware and software, in combination with industry applications and tools to perform manual and/or automated analysis, verification and validation
- Participate in development, planning, estimation and prioritization processes for all testing activities
- Provide work breakdown and estimation for project life cycle (agile lifecycle)
- Where necessary, carrying out various internal training activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 4+ years of testing complex back-end applications, including creating and tests executing.
- Readiness and desire to work on both manual and automation testing
- Experience of testing REST Web Services
- Understanding the Agile (SCRUM) Methodology
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with automation scripting (Python preferred) and knowledge of any automation technology
- Knowledge of Windows, Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Experience in programming and/or scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, Java Script, Java
- Experience in VM: VirtualBox, Docker, Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, HTML
- Understanding of network protocols TCP/IP & UDP & RTP
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline: Jenkins, Git, Mercurial, Vagrant, Ansible, SNMP etc.
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering.
Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. Its managed delivery model is underpinned by a highly-educated workforce, allowing the Company to continuously innovate upwards on the technology stack to meet evolving digital challenges.
Apply for job
Job posted on
26 March 2020