Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
• Develop UI interface for administration site,
• Create user reports based on requests
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Strong knowledge of Core java 8-11, 5+ years
• IDE (Eclipse 4.x, or Visual Studio 2017, or NetBeans 8)
• Web Services (SOAP, SOAP-UI, WSDL, REST, JSON
• Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC)
• Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, perl, python)
• Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c or Postgresql 9.x / 11.x
• TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3
• Operating Systems (any of listed Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016)
• Design Methodologies (MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object)
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Upper-intermediate (and above) English
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Result-oriented mindset
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.