Working as a part of delivery team in Luxoft Automotive Account. Our products are focused on development of HMI for automotive customers.
You will work in changing and challenging environment in multicultural team.
Team is moving forward with evolution of newly developed IVI system with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
- Provide architecture and technology leadership and mentoring and take a leading role in technical discussions with stakeholders
- Enforce architectural solutions within a project organisation
- Develop and communicate a project's Software Architecture Design
- Ensure compliance of Software Details Design and Software Requirements with Software Architecture Design
- Lead the design of complex projects in coordination with other domains leads
- Take part in project/product planning activities (identify dependencies, work breakdown structure, etc.)
- Supervise software details design decision within a project
- Evaluate, agree with stakeholders and communicate Software Architecture Design.
- University degree in electronics engineering, computer science or similar
- Automotive background
- Background in software development and/or architecture
- Ability to perform technology analysis
- Expert at identifying critical areas of design / code / test and critically review them for due attention by development team
- Ability to do high level SAD for a whole sub-system or part of a large/complex sub-system
- Ability to analyze / fix difficult SW Design Problems - especially those that concerns design/interface issues across multiple modules
- Ability to raise requirement level issues during system design and work for their resolution with the requirements team
- Ability to identify and analyze technical risks / issues that could hurt delivery and suggest approaches to resolve them
- Expertise and practical usage design patterns, UML
- Experience with software modelling methodologies and tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Strong understanding of SW engineering, testability, quality etc.
- Ability to review engineering work products (specifications, design, test strategy/plan, code) from technology domain point of view to identify gaps
- Excellent communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Pro-activeness and teamwork attitude
- Good English knowledge (written and verbal)
- C/C++ development skills
- Linux experience
- Background in system architecture would be a big plus
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques
- Experience working in distributed teams
Job posted on
25 March 2020