On behalf of Data & Analytics, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
● Client is an international company dealing in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. They work in fields such as fast-moving consumer goods, impulse products, beauty and personal care, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment..
● Project is about the delivery of data processing platform, Azure Data Lake gen2, Azure Databricks.
● Creation of Databricks notebooks (Databricks training will be provided);
● incorporation of machine learning models;
● iPython and PySpark development.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
● 3+ years of experience in ETL Development;
● strong SQL experience;
● 3+ years of experience as a developer in big commercial projects;
● desire to learn Databricks.
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of
● good experience in Python;
● experience in Spark development;
● experience in Azure Data Factory;
● experience with development for Azure Cloud.
Personal skills (soft skills):
● Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve;
● Intermediate +++ English;
● Good analytical skills;
● Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
● Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
● Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you?
● Close cooperation with client;
● Constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.
Ciklum is a global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Our 3,500+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page: