Our system is based on microservices and will be used by energy engineers on their portable devices for their work both in field and in the office. The objectives of the system to be developed is to manage Asset catalog, plan inspection activities,perform data.
Java 11, SpringBoot 2, Kafka, Cassandra, Angular 8, Ionic, Docker, Cloud (AWS), DTR, PostgreSQL, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Artifactory, Gradle
Opportunities: participate in new multi-year project that will change work experience and results of energy network engineers across the globe.
• Design, code end-to-end product features for the delivery of the product release using the defined technology environment/frameworks and following Agile and Secured Development LifeCycle methodologies;
• Event-driven architecture design and development;
• Develop features in cutting edge Development and DevOps based environment;
• Develop core data structures and algorithms;
• Error handling;
• Unit testing, participation in integration tests, performance testing of the components of feature or a set of applications.
Mandatory Skills:Java SE 8, Spring, SpringBoot, microservices architecture
Nice-to-Have Skills:JPA, SQL and NoSQL DB (Postgres, Cassandra), Security (OAuth2, HeshiCorp Vault), REST API, Websockets (SSE), Messaging (Kafka, etc.), Camel, BI/Reporting (Jasper), Gradle, Git
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers globally. As part of DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), Luxoft enables business transformation, enhances customer experiences, and boosts operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services.
Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise to serve clients globally, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
This job is no longer active.