FLWR, a well-funded SaaS startup, is set to revolutionize the global cannabis tech scene by introducing the first of its kind cannabis management powerhouse.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join us building a highly-secure SaaS for governments.
• End-to-end development of complex front-end system with data rich interactions
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing user experience and value.
• Apply agile secure SDLC using Kanban and lean principles
We’re looking for
• Self-motivated and strong team contributor
• Get-things-done mentality, problem solver
• Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
• Fully committed to developing high quality, tested code!
• At least 3 years’ experience of web development experience
• Passion for UI and UX
• BSc, MSc in computer science or related field
• Understanding backend technologies
• Proficiency in browser-based debugging and performance testing
• Experience in working with GDPR, ISO 27001 and SOC compliant product
• Experience building SaaS Enterprise products
• Experience with testing framework (Mocha/Jest etc.)
About AllStars-IT Ukraine
AllStars-IT Ukraine is a part of a leading international Group of companies providing IT services with headquarters in Israel. AllStars-IT Group was incorporated in 2004. Today it is headed by proven professionals excelling in business development and at the same time being highly technically competent. We have more than 500 Engineers worldwide.
Within our Ukrainian office we work with Cross-platform Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data-Driven Technologies, QA, V&V, Testing and Continuous Integration. Leaded by Israeli High Tech management, with vast experience, our team serves world brands such as: Intel, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more.
AllStars-IT Ukraine offers great career development opportunities, projects with multinational companies, comfortable office in the famous city tower Gulliver Business Center, friendly and highly motivated team.