Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
• Full-scale project management of multiple teams
• Setup of development process and performance metrics
• Lead and drive projects executed in iterative framework and including team on both Luxoft and Customer side
• Timely report risks and issues to both Luxoft and customer management
• Ensure delivery transparency for key stakeholders
• Ensure right team is in place and motivated, clients are happy and quality of outcomes is on constantly high level
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Be nice and build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Assist project manager and team lead in explaining to the client why some task is required to be done and why it takes estimated time.
Fluent English and excellent communication skills
• 4+ yrs working in as PM, or group leader
• 7+ years of overall IT experience
• Solid understanding of SDLC process and software development
• Hands-on experience leading projects in Agile framework
• Hands-on experience with implementation of enterprise-level software
• Hands-on experience with setting up performance metrics in development process
• Experience working with international customers
• Experience of direct people management
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.