A Sports tech start up company that is creating an app platform that will allow viewers of live sports matches to predict / vote on events in real time.
Key words would be: Go, Docker, AWS, PostgreSQL.
Open position: Senior Golang Developer with Devops Experience.
Location: Remote (Possible relocation to London)
Team size: 6 developers, it will be growing to 15 in the next 6 months though.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our REST API (written in Golang) as well as handling deployment/management/troubleshooting of our AWS infrastructure.
• Τechnical design and architecture;
• Code new features and maintain existing features;
• Write technical documentation;
• Prototype new and redesign features;
• Participate and run code reviews;
• Bug Fixing.
• Experience with Golang (4+ years);
• Excellent experience with:
- creating and running web APIs
- databases (preferably in Postgresql)
• Experience building high-performance and fault-tolerant applications;
• Experience with cloud based applications;
• AWS hands on experience to be able to maintain current infrastructure;
• Experience using DevOps-focused technologies, such as Docker, Terraform and CircleCI;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Upper-Intermediate spoken English.
- Paid working visa;
- Work remotely from anywhere you like;
- An alternative opportunity to live in the center of the city (we offer paid apartment for the first few months of living in London);
- Flexible working hours (we do require 4 hours 12:30 GMT - 16:30 GMT availability);
- 10 sick days per year;
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Competitive salary;
- Close cooperation with a customer and their team;
- Challenging tasks;
- Contract roles;
- Competence development;
- Team of professionals.
Data Science Engineer
C++ Game Developer
DOU company page: