Our client the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs.
- Develop and maintain automation and test tools using Android, OSX, iOS, and browser extensions;
- Create local databases for internal application processing;
- Engineer and automate CI/CD processes around source control management systems to drive continuous delivery of business applications;
- Build automation for the administration and monitoring of several sets of virtualized systems running various Linux and OSX versions hosting complex build systems;
- Research new technologies and integrate into build systems;
- Automate the generation of dashboards, diagrams, and reports showing the current state of the CI/CD workflows;
- Develop automated processes to examine incoming suspicious samples and determine whether they are malware or not and disposition those samples accordingly;
- Develop automated processes to integrate with product development teams in a collaborative environment following an agile methodology;
- Work closely with IT operations to maintain continuous availability of internal systems and supports users of these systems across development, QA, Product Management, Support, and others;
- Empower your fellow developers by building automated systems and applications to proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review;
- Demonstrated development and automation technical capabilities are a must, as are people skills. This position requires an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders;
- Investigate and implement new technologies to improve infrastructure and engineering agility;
- Work and learn independently: develop superior automation tools and systems while building new skills.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering Computer Science or equivalent education / experience;
- Strong development ability, with a proven record of supporting software development teams;
- 2 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle Management/Configuration Management;
concepts including continuous integration, continuous delivery, reproducibility, traceability, etc.;
- Familiarity with malware and computer security concepts;
- Demonstrated Scripting skills and an eagerness to automate;
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle Management/Configuration Management concepts including continuous integration, continuous delivery, reproducibility, traceability, etc.;
- Experience with software development using XCode or AndroidStudio;
- Strong analytical thinking with a proven record of developing systems and applications to automate software development team processes;
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Distributed source control systems like Git and TFS;
- Jenkins continuous integration service;
- Artifact management with Artifactory (Nuget, Docker, Cocoapods, Gems);
- Code compilation with Xcode, or AndroidStudio;
- Scripting Languages (Python, PowerShell, Batch, Bash, AppleScript);
- Unit testing tools;
- Micrsoft Office Suite;
Will be plus:
- Open source projects or collaborations you've worked on;
- Any studies or outside hobbies that might be relevant to this position;
- Experience with malware testing or security systems using tools, automated systems, etc.;
- Experience with storage technologies & arrays e.g. NFS, SANs
- Familiar with general Networking concepts;
- Has worked with various Operating Systems - Windows XP to Windows 10;
- Configuring and using Virtual Machines with VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiar with Windows configuration, installation, updates, and maintenance;
- Experience with other Operating Systems;
- Experience working in a team utilizing agile methodologies;
- Any other interesting tools, such as AD, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, F5;
- Experience you might have with our software or the malware and security fields in general;
- 50% paid monthly gym fee, up to value of 30 euros;
- Free parking;
- Monthly/Quarterly Company events;
- Free snacks, drinks, open bar;
- Catering once a week;
- Hubbub (Healthy living competitions);
- Relocation package;
- English and Estonian lessons available;
Про компанію Fevernova
We are the team of talented Fevernova`s people. We help our clients to hire the best candidates, and also help developers to find their dream job and with relocation to different countries.
Our goal is to satisfy our clients - companies as well as candidates - by working toward the main objective: your growth.
We hire only the best developers and engineers who are relevant to your needs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.