At the moment we’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer who will join our dedicated team for the e-commerce system of our US client.
• 2+ years of experience in manual testing;
• Understanding the life cycle of a bug;
• Understanding SDLC and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge of web technologies such as browsers, REST, HTTP, and HTML;
• Extensive knowledge in creating test cases/checklists/plans/requirements documentation for web projects;
• Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
• Experience with Jenkins;
• Experience with a bug tracking system Jira;
• Intermediate English (written) or higher;
• Good teamwork and analytical skills, critical thinking, result-oriented, proactive, fast learner.
• Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing;
• Documenting defects and utilizing a defect tracking system;
• Be responsible for the quality of the live code and drive hotfix releases to correct it.
• Long-term project;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
• Office in the center of Kharkiv City;
• 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• English classes at the office, internal dev meetups;
• Regular team buildings.
About the project:
Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has many systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL.
Additionally, we provide him with many other services, among them SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. And it’s not the limit as now we’re adding Developers, QA Engineers, and Customer Support specialists to the team.
Our team has been working with small and medium business to help them solve technological, business development and resource planning problems. We are your digital partners that develop customized strategies, reach targets within the budget and grow together with your business, but not at its expense.
Apply for job
Job posted on
14 February 2020