We are looking for a number of talented engineers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe.
The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
- Automation of SDLC processes;
- CI CD on cloud-based infrastructure;
- Development support;
- Release support.
- DevOps experience;
- Expert skills in continuous integration and continuous deployment and related tools (Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker, openshift, kubernetes);
- Expert skills in build automation tools - Gradle, Maven;
- Version control systems: Git, BitBucket/GitHub;
- Unix shell scripting languages;
- Hands on experience with BigData ( Hadoop/Spark );
- Understanding of ITIL processes;
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have skills:
- IBM Urban Code Deploy ( uDeploy ) or similar;
- Experience with enterprise cloud services (AWS / Cloudera);
- Experience with request management tools - ServiceNow;
- Kafka, Spark / Storm;
- Apache Ignite.
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
14 February 2020