You will be responsible for evaluating business processes; defining and formalizing technical requirement; support of development and testing processes. Your main counterparts would be an internal customers from business units and 3rd party vendor responsible for development of the product.
Philip Morris Ukraine on behalf of its Partner invites for cooperation Business Analyst to join IT Commercial Systems team. We propose to work on interesting international project related to eCommerce & CRM solutions for Eastern Europe markets.
• Evaluating business processes, translating business needs into system requirements
• Preparing technical specifications and system documentation
• Coordinate vendor and support development process
• Perform integration testing and support UAT
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Knowledge of at least one programming language (working experience would be a plus)
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (working experience would be a plus)
• Understanding of SCRUM / AGILE methodologies would be a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to learn quickly new domains and technologies
• Good communication skills
• Good teamwork and collaboration
• English: Upper-Intermediate and higher
• Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
About Philip Morris
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company,
with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.