Want to be part in a project designed to save lives? If so, you should join our new Telematic ECall project for one of the biggest European car manufacturer.
You will be exercising your skills in both C++ (System On Chip) and C (Virtual Microcontroller).
We work with tools like Jira and GIT.
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
4. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
6. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
1. Good level of C/C++
2. Embedded development experience 3+ years (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications).
3. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
4. Experience with code compiled cross platform: ARM as Target
5. Automotive experience is a plus
Про компанію Luxoft
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
12 February 2020