We are searching for a seasoned DevOps Engineer eager to create infrastructures for complex software applications and platforms in a huge projects' account.
Most of our projects are in AdTech Domain and have big infrastructure. Also, we have Social Domain projects, which are quite complex. All projects are in active development phase and have CI/CD practices, unit and integration tests, code review and git flow in place.
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
- Automation of CI/CD and other processes on a project
- Optimization of existing environments/structure
- Provide recommendations for new technologies and procedures to improve service availability and management
- Troubleshoot production system and network issues related to performance and functionality
- Support for existing environments
- Consulting of development team on infrastructure-related questions
- Experience with a leading cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise scale software development
- Release management experience
- Experience with one or several facets of infrastructure (Networking, Compute, Security, IAM, Configuration, Automation, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, Python, C/C++, Scala, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with live systems troubleshooting
- Experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, Terraform, etc.)
- Strategic thinking, complex problem solving, and analytical capabilities
- Good in working with serverless compute resources and container environments such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Intermediate level of English
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin