We are looking for an experienced Java Developer in the OTP Bank's team. Be one of those who will create a new product for mobile banking.
You are invited to join the ambitious team who build a completely new mobile banking product. We aim to have our Customers in the center of our product that will solve their needs & problems. We build a new scalable microservice architecture and new native iOS & Android apps from scratch. In the development process we use Lean & Agile practices so the team has maximal ownership and minimal bureaucracy. We always open for ideas if they make our Customers happier.
- deliver a RESTful services to provide Android & iOS apps with needed APIs;
- build middleware layer to integrate different core systems & CRM using message-driven microservice architecture and cutting edge technologies;
- setup CI/CD process for each microservice;
- write unit & integration tests with QA engineers` support;
- build application quality monitoring tools;
- participate in different Scrum activities;
- continuously help and support your teammates.
- has 3+ years in building applications using Java Core;
- can find the difference between containerization and virtualisation;
- has knowledge with container orchestration with Kubernetes & Docker Swarm;
- knows about clean code & clean architecture principles;
- understands the difference between relational & non-relational databases;
- is familiar with TDD or BDD approaches, writes unit, integration & performance tests.
- has good written English.
Will be a plus:
- knowledge in AKKA, Kafka, Cassandra frameworks;
- experience with cloud platforms;
- experience with Kotlin, Skala;
- experience working in fin-tech.
What’s in for you:
- close collaboration with stakeholders & customers;
- working in feature teams with different stack of technologies;
- low bureaucracy, Agile way of working;
- strong support from the head-office & technology team;
- competitive salary (based on USD NBU rate);
- long-term employment, paid vacation and sick-leave;
- health insurance.
About MIRA IT Recruiting
Our mission embodies the principal task and modus operandi of our team. Even if we find you a suitable candidate, our work is not finished. We keep track of how well you interact, and we are ready to provide help and advice at any time.
Our clients can always count on our support. We are your reliable partner.
DOU company page: