7 years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership.
Very strong coding abilities in at least one modern language - Ruby, Node.JS, Java, Kotlin, Golang or similar.
Functional programming, SQL, NoSQL
We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Software Development Team Leader to join our top-notch technology team. As a Team Leader, you will have the autonomy and the authority to lead a Full Stack team that builds amazing products in an agile development lifecycle. You will join a high cadence, highly technical and savvy group of doers who are building products and platforms.
● Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle - architecture, design, development, quality and production.
● Hands-on development of features (~70% of the time).
● Complete technical ownership on specific services and domains.
● Work closely with the team product manager on new products, features and initiatives.
● Ongoing leadership and mentorship of the team developers.
● MSc. BSc. in Computer Sciences from a top university.
● A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player.
● 7 years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership.
● Very strong coding abilities in at least one modern language - Ruby, Node.JS, Java, Kotlin, Golang or similar.
● Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
● Very strong communication skills in English - writing and speaking.
● High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
We are OpenrndinUA! We help our clients to grow their businesses in UA! Please contact us for more details!
MY BIG VISION
Ukraine at the forefront of IT innovations in the World.
Empower International and Ukrainian IT R&D centers with an easy operational experience so that they can focus on what matters most: development and monetization of their IT related products and solutions.
Apply for job
Job posted on
26 March 2020