Odesa, Prague, Poland, Sydney, New Zealand · $1600 · 7 years of experience · Intermediate
• Testing raw data, analyze and post found problems to bug tracking system • Verification Elvis and JIRA tickets, to identify fixes of known issues in a new RAW Data (for Maps, Navigation) • Jenkins • Confluence • JIRA • Verification, analyzing and reporting issues to the supplier • Communication with Customer for discuss about new data, issues • Java (basic) • Python (basic) • PostgreSQL • Automatization some steps for prepare Raw Data (Python) • Test coverage for founded issues (python, java) • Working with hardware targets (flashing, installing a new map on target) • Working, setting of Jenkins • Collecting and creating test data for functional and non-functional testing • Ensuring that quality standards are adhered to during the development • Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
Manual Testing, Jira, Quality Assurance, SQL, Confluence, API testing, Automated Testing, Regression Testing, Functional testing
Odesa, udalenno · $4000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Getting things done.
Automating QA procedures for complicated and versatile web app or mobile app. - Ukrainian taxes/bank fees are not included into designated rate.
Odesa · $1300 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Creating, executing test cases, test suites. Reporting and maintaining bugs during its life cycle. • Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle • Understanding of client server architecture • Performing Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, Sanity testing, etc. • Platforms: Windows 7 - 10, macOS 10.5 – 10.14, iOS, Android, (Kali)Linux (beginner) • Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XPath basic knowledge • Bug tracking systems: Jira • CLI (command line) interaction in bash (macOS, linux terminal) and Windows Command Prompt • REST API Testing (Postman – creating and executing test suites with JSON requests) • Software Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum • Basic understanding of OOP principles • Programming languages: Java (beginner) • Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Appium + Java, JUnit - basic knowledge and hands on experience
MacOS, Android, iOS, HTML, Windows, XPath, CSS, JUnit, Appium, Linux, Maven, Java, XML, Web Testing, Writing test artefacts, JIra/Confluence/Zephyr, Selenium WebDriver
Have also a 6 year working background as service engineer, so I’m familiar with many kind of devices, OS’s, applications, services, etc.
Professional growth, friendly atmosphere, challenging tasks, opportunity to improve product quality. Ability to grow to QA Automation
Odesa · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Travel app - Auto UI: java + Appium + TestNG + Allure report - Manual: smoke test for mob app - Doc: Test Cases, Test Reports Music app: - Auto API: test with python + pytest + Allure report/Report portal - Auto UI: Appium + python + pytest + Allure report - Manual: regression/smoke test for mob app - Doc: Test Cases Furniture rental Website - API test with python + Allure report - API doc: ApiDocJS - Manual: Regression and Smoke tests for UI Rental bike app - Manual: Regression and Smoke tests for Web UI Sports app - Auto API: python + Allure report - Manual: regression/smoke test for mob app - Doc: Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Reports
Appium, Git, allure, Java, Maven, Selenium, TestNG, Jira, Selenium WebDriver, REST API, Automated Testing , Manual Testing, Jenkins
Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv · $1500 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
• Manual testing and support • Knowledge about software development, testing techniques, development life cycle, bug lifecycle • Creating and maintaining technical documentation (Test Case, Check-lists, Bug report, ect.) Additional • Software development using Oracle database, SQL (PL/SQL) language, Delphi components and tools • Creation queries from database and reports (Fast report, Xl report)
SQL, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Jira, CSS, HTML, Web Testing, Test Case, Bug Reporting, Checklist, Git
IT background (SQL, PL/SQL + Oracle) Done online courses "QA/Test Engineer"
• new challenges and interesting projects • make my new team better • career goals and opportunities • self-improving
Remotely, Odessa, Kherson, etc… · $1200 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
* More 3 years in testing Web, iOS, Android etc… * Good knowledge in software testing methodology * Working knowledge of Agile model of software development life cycle * Develop test documentation including test plans, test suites and test cases * Write bug reports and monitor their status * Performed GUI, Functional, Acceptance, Regression Tests, etc. * Working experience with CI / CD * RESTful API testing * Basic understanding of client-server architecture * Basic experience in tests automation * Experience in cross browser testing * Solid knowledge Jira, GitLab systems * Ability to handle a great variety of tasks simultaneously * Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills * Good analytical, problem solving, decision-making and presentation skills with ability to manage activities in a fast paced team environment * Strong team player with ability to work productively in a team as well as individually * Ability to learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly and implement them
Quality Assurance (QA), Agile, Jira, REST API, Scrum, Frontend, HTML, OOP, SQL, Automated Testing (QA)
I can test the WEB, iOS, Android etc.
Make your products better!
Odesa · $650 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
In my master's work, I developed a recommendation system using the Python programming language I was engaged in the support of more than 100 workspace. Was engaged in administration of the application in Oracle Application Express(APEX) and independently learned SQL for work. Configured a router MikroTik hAP ac. During the course “CCNA Routing and Switching - Introduction to Networks,” I did the basic configuration of Cisco switches and routers remotely using the Telnet protocol through PuTTY. During the CCNA Routing And Switching - Routing and Switching Essential course, I configured static and dynamic RIP routing, configured VLAN, DHCP, NAT, PAT, learned to write ACL, and used syslog, NTP, CDP, LLDP protocols in practice. Сonducted the practice at Cisco switches and routers remotely, using the Telnet protocol via PuTTY. During network programming using Cisco, APIC-EM accessed the REST API through GET and POST requests. Now I am taking CCNA Security course and am learning to configure IPS, AAA, Cisco ASA and other technologies to ensure network security. I go through training on Cisco routers remotely using the Telnet protocol via PuTTY.
Python, Linux, REST API, SQL, JSON, Ubuntu, Networking, DNS, TCP/IP, Cisco, Windows, VLAN, Mikrotik, DHCP, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, APEX, NAT
Passed courses: October 2016 - June 2017 IT English Specialized Course at Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications December 2017 - December 2018 Python 3 Tutorial Course at SoloLearn Educational Resource May 2018 - February 2019 Course "Programming in Python" on the free educational platform Stepik December 2018 - January 29, 2019 SQL course at SoloLearn Education Resource February 25, 2019 - June 24, 2019 CCNA Routing And Switching - Introduction to Networks April 24, 2019 - May 28, 2019 Cisco Introduction to the Internet of Everything May 12, 2019 - August 18 IT English Speaking club CCNA June 24, 2019 - November 27, 2019 CCNA Routing And Switching - Routing and Switching Essential August 15, 2019 - September 15, 2019 Network Programmability with Cisco APIC-EM September 18, 2019 - November 12, 2019 Linux Unhatched LPI October 30, 2019 - to this day CCNA Security
I am looking for a long-term job
Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro, Mykolaiv, Herson · $2000 · 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Odesa · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
QA team lead - 1year Review and distribution of tasks between QA team members Coordinate work of test-teams in different locations Test plan, test set, test execution creation Statistic analysis Manual test cases review QA engineer - 3year 6month Manual test-cases creation\execution Automation test cases (Python) creation\execution Build verification Support engineer\test engineer - 1year 6 month Web application testing Communication with the customer, trouble-solving
Manual Testing, CANoe, SVN
Odesa · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
Git, Automated Testing, Jira, Scrum, Selenium, Java, XPath, GraphQL, REST API testing, Oracle, Page Object Pattern, Jenkins, SQL
Implementing AQA from scratch Both UI and API testing