Lviv · $1500 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Junior QA Engineer Aug 2016 – Jan 2017 -Mobile Application testing (Android, iOS platforms) -Log defects and track to closure -Perform different types of testing – functional, UI, usability, smoke, sanity, Ad-Hoc, regression and etc. -Creation and maintaintion QA documentation - test-cases, user stories and bug reports Software QA Test Engineer Jan 2017 – Sep 2018 -Mobile Application testing (Android, iOS platforms) -Requirements analysis and testing -Functional/Non-functional testing -Testing documentation: Bug reports, Check Lists, Test Cases - Communication with the team -Technical testing: reading logs, XML, JSON, Knowledge of HTTP - API testing (using Postman) Software QA Test Engineer Sep 2018 - present
Scrum, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Postman, Confluence, Jira, TestRail, Windows, Linux, Redmine, Android Testing, iOS, Agile, Web Testing, Functional testing, REST API
Профессиональный рост. Сложные задачи. Интересный проект. Дружелюбный коллектив.
Lviv · $2700 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
I have experience in people management (up to 120 people). I enjoy solving challenging issues and provide non-standard and thorough solutions. QA Lead,QA Manager expirience 1.5+ Web testing :3 y Mobile :2,5 y Desktop:2.5 y
Lviv · $400 · Upper Intermediate
I got my experience in manual testing while studying at the SkillUp Academy. During the two months of active training, I received strong theoretical knowledge and practical skills in development that includes planned testing, requirements analysis, writing of test cases, testing execution and bugs reporting. I also learned software testing based on an educational Web project. Got knowledge to design and execute check-lists, test-cases, defect tracking and reporting (working with Jira). Learn about the basic concepts of relational databases and SQL, and their usage in testing. Got knowledge in development methodology as Agile, Scrum and learn how to work in a team. I have the practical experience of testing sites. I am ready to show that I can improve the work processes and the products you work with. I have experience in teamwork, responsibility, high attention to detail, problem-solving skills. I'm open to improve my knowledge and be able to work hard.
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, SQL, HTML, Scrum, Web Testing, Agile, Git, Postman, CSS, Windows, Android, iOS, Test Design, Test Planning & Documentation, Bug-reporting, Specification, AGILE/SCRUM, Bug Investigation, Mobile testing, Automated Testing, Technical Documentation, Project Managment
Software Testing Courses QA SQL, HTML / CSS basics Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Physics, Master's Degree. German Language Certificate (‘Deutsches Sprachdiplom oder DSD’).
I would be glad to be part of the team and work fruitfully on an interesting project
Lviv · $1300 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Review product requirement documents and functional specifications Test cases design, management, and execution Bugs tracking in Visual Studio Online Performing functional, non-functional and regression web testing Mobile testing on Android/iOS Writing test documentation Provide Performance testing using JMeter API Testing
Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, Scrum, Web Testing, Functional testing, SQL, Mobile Testing, Postman
Lviv · $900 · 1.5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Junior Manual QA Engineer at NewsOfGambling (0,5 year) Manual web testing Write documentation Review design to verify requirements are implemented ______________________________________________ Manual QA engineer at Elligense (1,5 year) Manual web testing (functional, regression, retesting, exploratory, other); Web services / API testing (Postman); Write documentation Analysis and review requirements; Development and maintenance of test documentation (using Confluence); Logging & tracking defects (using Jira, Bugsnag); Develop and maintain SQL queries; Participation in project-related meetings. Review design to verify requirements are implemented User-friendly testing UX testing
CSS, HTML, Linux, Web Testing, Manual Testing, Jira, ui/ux, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Quality Assurance, MySQL, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Postman, Windows, Android, JIRA
- Friendly team - flexible working hours - good social package - career and professional growth - skilled management - opportunity to switch to Automation QA will be a plus
Lviv · $2200 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• I have more than 3 years of commercial experience as QA Engineer • Hand-on experience in testing of Web-based applications Smart TV applications and Mobile applications • Expert in different types of testing. • Experience in validation and verification of technical documentation. • Experience in bug tracking using most popular Bug Tracking Systems. • Very motivated and self-learning person who never stops. • Actively learning Test Automation tools and technologies. • Able to solve any problem related to Software Quality Assurance. • Experienced in working with famous customers from around the World
Jira, Scrum, CSS, HTML, Agile
• Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera. • Platforms: Windows/Android/IOS/Smart TV/Web • Bug Tracking: Jira, Orangescrum, Redmin, PractiTest, Zephyr • Software: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse,Tizen studio, WebOS, Android studio, Jenkins, ReportPortal, Postman, Swagger • Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS, Xpath, Selenium, Maven,TestNG, REST Assured,GIT,SQL, Appium, Page Object • Programing language: Java
Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент.
Lviv · $200 · Intermediate
At the moment there is no work experience
Manual Testing, SQL, Scrum, Agile, Git, HTML, CSS, Windows, Linux
I am in search of experience, knowledge and professional development
Lviv · $350 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
Junior QA Engineer with strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience of manual testing. I am self-motivated, creative and organized person. Finished: - QA School. Course "Software Teting Fundamentals"; - Online platform Prometheus. Course "Software Teting Fundamentals"/
Manual Testing, Jira, Quality Assurance, Scrum, Web Testing, Postman, Test Design, Checklists, write Test plan, Functional testing
1C - strong level MC SQL Server - experience work Postman - experience work Jmeter - basic knowledge Jira - experience work Writing test documentation - test suites, test cases, cheklists Testing WEB application Work experience on Scrum methodology Bug reporting Requirements analysis Strong understanding o SDLC
Currently looking for position Junior/Trainee QA Engineer with the possibility of future career QA Automation engineer
Kyiv, Lviv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Back end functional testing, SQL, UI testing, web-services integration testing, bash, Git, RabbitMQ, Docker
• Test plans writing (storing test documentation in separate GitHub repository) • API integrations documentation analysis • Interviewing new QAs, leading a team of three QAs • Advanced English (both written and spoken) • Functional testing of several web-projects developed from scratch • Web-services integration testing (external services that use JSON or XML for communication) • Volume testing (executing heavy SQL-queries on the copy of PROD DB, thinking how it can impact prod users and app performance) • Logs analysis (NGINX/PostgreSQL/Node.JS applications) • Analysis of affected entities during regression test case coverage • Testing of several projects simultaneously • Requirements gathering, clarification and analysis • Business analysis, suggesting stakeholders ideas of possible technical implementation of their business requirements • Production users support, communication with customers
• IT project with English-speaking customer • Project should be built on a modern stack of technologies (Node.JS + PostgreSQL preferable) • Back end testing preferable • No mobile testing (Android/iOS) • Minimum bureaucracy • Spending minimum time on user support
Lviv · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
As a Quality Control Engineer, I have a strong theoretical knowledge and good practical skills in the following areas: requirements analysis, writing test design and test case specifications, defect tracking. I have used SCRUM on my last projects. I have good understanding about SCRUM methodology: planning, estimation, demos and retrospective. Overview of my RM experience: requirements gathering, clarification; creation of documentation (user guides); creation of mockups. Among all personal qualities, I would like to notice high personal standards and attention to details, methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives. Skills: RDBMS MS SQL Server c-treeACE MySQL Workbench Other software MS Office CRM FileZilla CruiseControl Jenkins Rancher Kibana Swagger Virtualization Tools VMware Workstation Hyper-V Manager Testing Tools Jira Trello Microsoft Test Manager Team Foundation Server Confluence Postman TestRail Methodologies Agile, SCRUM Kanban Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/8/2012 Server Unix/ Linux Modeling / Design Tools Balsamiq Mockups Bizagi Process Modeler Xmind MindMaple Paint.net Main Responsibilities: Tasks estimation; Mentoring new-comers; Requirements analysis; Test documentation writing and review (test cases); Manual testing; Defects reporting and tracking; Release notes and Test Plan creation; Communication with customer; API testing.
Confluence, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Scrum, SDLC, TestRail, TFS, VMware, REST API, Jenkins, MySQL, Mobile Testng, Postman, Agile, Web Testing, AGILE/SCRUM