Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, EU, USA, Canada · $800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project Manager with 3+ years of experience performing multi-function management for various projects. Have experience with organizing and arranging resources and ensuring smooth pace and on-time delivery of assigned projects. Responsible for estimating the work to be done, identify dependencies, critical path activities, & the resources needed for each project. - Manage projects, and drive the project team from start through to completion. - Define project scope, objectives, milestones and deliverables. - Ensure business requirements are suitably defined, understood and signed off. - Pro-actively manage project risks and issues and minimise their impact on the project. - Regularly communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and use their feedback to optimise progress. - Coordinate and manage project reporting, project reviews and project steering meetings.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Team management, Kanban, Waterfall, Communication, Risk management, project planning, trello, Confluence, SDLC, Microsoft Office, CRM, Resource management, Conflict solving, Stakeholder satisfaction
Kharkiv, Kiev? L'vov? · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, XP, Kanban, RUP, PMBoK, TPS, Agile, Open Source, people management
Open Source, People management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, PMBOK, RUP, Java, Python, XP, .NET, TPS
- Dev exp in .NET, Java, Python (over 24 yr) - Mgm exp in - Product/services - small/huge - startup/enterprise - pure OpenSource/FOSS re-using/Custom Dev/Ent bicycles - take over/building from scratch Dev organization - Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, Canada, USA - Dell, Disney, Sita - Ciklum, Luxoft, Mirantis - Tech Edge all the time - VLDB (Very Large DB) - BigData - Clouds - public (AWS) - private (VMWare usage, OpenStack development)
Lviv · $550 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
IT Marketing and Sales Manager - Lead generation - Search and engagement new customers, work with "cold" and "warm" bases, maintaining a complete sales cycle. - Work with foreign clients (CIS), forming a policy of interaction and service depending on the culture of doing business in a separate region. Cooperation with the call centres in Ukraine - Conducting benchmarking with competitors and SWOT analysis for our product - Carrying out marketing researches on wishes of potential clients - Conclusion of contracts and closing deals - Support of existing clients, solving current problems and issues in the process of maintenance, coordination with development departments and technical support - Control of accounts receivable Head of sales, Head of branch - Organization and control of the activities of the department and branch - Analysis and systematization of client bases- Development of plans and strategy of development, development of promising areas, market segmentation - Development and improvement of the distribution system - Recruitment and training of personnel, activities for the purpose of rallying staff in the team, assistance to managers, joint trips at the meeting - Planning, staging, monitoring the implementation of tasks - Search and engagement of new customers, work with existing clients - Ensuring effective and long-term cooperation with key clients - Solving possible conflicts and problems, control over observance of contractual obligations and working conditions with clients - Control of accounts receivable - The flow of goods to the warehouse and warehouse balances
B2B, Complete customer service, Lead generation, LMS, sales process, Team management, Account Management, CRM, Opening new markets, Team Leadership, B2C, Business Planning, Human Resources, Service Strategy, Digital marketing, Project Management
Краще говорити при співбесіді бо тут можна написати що завгодно:)
Можливість особистого і кар’єрного росту в ІТ-сфері, особливо з можливістю з часом перейти на позицію engagement manager чи Junior PM.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Planning, organizing and managing projects. Writing and maintaining technical documentation of projects. Development and implementation of work processes. Control and organization of work teams. Searches and negotiations with the customers.
Project Management, Product management, Team management, project planning, People management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Waterfall, Communication, Business Analysis, Risk management, Troubleshooting and issue eliminating, Redmine, trello, Confluence, lean, Profit, planning, Estimated cost of the project
More than 20 successfully released projects.
Interesting projects, professional team, successful company.
Lviv · $1700 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2 years of professional experience in the QA area Professional skills • Knowledge of testing theory, testing methodologies, and various test design techniques. • A clear understanding of SDLC &STLC. • Experience in working with requirements and without them. • Functional, non-functional, acceptance and regression testing. • Working experience in testing mobile applications (IOS) • Basic knowledge of performance testing (Jmeter) • Experience in API testing (Postman, Fiddler) • Keeping the product’s documentation • Test documentation (test–cases, checklists, etc). • Experience in testing of web applications. • Experience in Project Management ( creating estimates for a team, communication with customers. Technical skills: • Bug Tracking: Jira, Redmine, Mantis, Youtrack. • Test management: Zephyr, TestRail, TestLink • Knowledge of HTML basis, CSS basis, SQL basis • Basic knowledge of OOP patterns • Basic knowledge of JS
Project 1 - medical app (iOS) - mobile testing (iPhone, iPad) - usability testing - creating test documentation Project 2 - e-Commerce - functionality testing, smoke, regression - performance testing (Jmeter) - cross-browser testing ( Safari, Mozilla, etc) - maintaining requests from customer's team - creating test documentation
I'm interested in a full-time job in Lviv. I'm looking for: - Career growth - Web, Mobile, IOT, AI project - Comfortable workplace; - Flexible working hours; - Compensation and competitive Social Package - Social events - Compensated professional events
Mykolaiv, Lviv · $2000 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• 2+ years of project management experience; • 3+ years of sales/support experience via calls/e-mails; • Performing project pre-sale, planning, budgeting; • Cross-selling, b2b, e-commerce; • project plans, technical specifications, tasks, user stories, wireframes; • Jira, MS Project, Trello, Adobe Photoshop, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, Manual Testing (QA), Wordpress, Git, HTML, CSS; • CRM, ticketing, e-commerce, platforms, internal systems & tools, dashboards, payment systems, marketing websites; • business analytics; • Working on Upwork for 2 years, getting 100% JSS; • managing team up to 7 people; • managing projects at all stages: idea, conception, business requirements collection, communication will all stakeholders, design, front end development, back end development, QA and release. Direct invoices for the client were also in my working experience.
Lead generation, Project Management, project planning, risks management, Team management, HTML / CSS / JS
- Successful projects delivering while working with remote teams. - Releasing the project from scratch. Including interviewing members for the team, writing requirements and confirming them with stakeholders, budget planning based on requirements, risk management. Signing a maintenance contract after successful project completing. - Performing Product Owner role, for several successfully released projects. - Jira flows customization
- Carrier and professional growth. - Developing projects based on new technologies.
Lviv · $2200 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Deep understanding of IT domain. - Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives in effective time and costs - Managing project budget, requirements, scope and quality - Setting up project processes and flow. - Managing team health - Managing issues and risks - Managing distributed, cross-functional and remote teams with team size from 5 to 20 mates - Building and maintaining customer relationships - Practicing in modern management techniques (Agile, Scrum, Kanban boards) with Jira, OpenProject, and Trello. - Prototyping & Wireframing (UX) skills: UML, flow-charts, state diagrams modeling (Balsamiq, draw.io, Adobe PS) - Writing user-stories, use-cases and documentation - Software development experience (C# Xamarin) and computer science degree as background - Writing similar postman test
Balsamiq, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Requirements management, Scrum, UML, Waterfall, Adobe Photoshop, C#, Continuous Integration, Git, HTML, OOP, REST API, Xamarin, CSS, Kubernetes, Prototype
Mobile or Web-based projects.
Lviv · $3700 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Since 2017, I have been working as a product manager of cash management solution for banking. Since 2018 I am combining roles both as Product Manager in banking product and Solution Architect from customer side in big international program of projects related migration to new stack of software for Bank Core System. Responsible, hardworking project manager has experience in IT for 8+ years. I practice comprehensive approach to problems solving taking into account the maximum number of influencing factors. I can easily get out of my comfort zone and not afraid of changes and introduction of new technologies
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Product management, Business Analysis, trello, SDLC, Confluence, UAT, Presentation skills, Project Estimation, International negotiations, English, project planning, Task Managers
Most of biggest Ukrainian banks use our Cash Management solution I have been creating as BA and Project Manager since 2012. One year ago we have started to conquer East European and African market and there are few happy Bank-customers with delivered product. As a Technical Project Manager I launched pilot of migration to new software stack in one of TOP 5 Ukrainian Bank.
I'm looking for a position of Project/Product or Delivery manager and interested in projects related Banking, Big Data, Self Service devices.
Remote work, Russia · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I was the Project Manager at the projects using machine learning and OCR systems. I was the Product owner and managed a bunch of software developers using Agile / Scrum. I am highly skilled in the following list: - Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban - SDLC - Risk Management / Business Analytics - Jira / Confluence documentation / Asana - GitFlow - Release management - Backend/Frontend. Architecture of web-application - AWS - CI / CD - TDD / BDD / BRD - Business Intelligence
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Product management, SDLC, People management, project planning, Kanban, Waterfall, Business Analysis, Team management, English, Risk management, Confluence, Git
I was the Head of Development in one of the biggest software development company in Kyrgyzstan. I managed 20 software developers and lead several projects. My key activities were: - Sales and management: searching customers, negotiations, revealed the needs of clients by phone and in person with small and medium-sized businesses. - Planning strategy for short and long term. - Managing team of developers and remote team of designers - Negotiation with the clients from the USA - Product Owner - Processing project proposals with different regions all around the world
Remote work, Ukraine · $3200 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I’m working in IT software development industry more than 14 years. Started from Tester to QA, Test Lead, Scrum Master to Project Manager in TOP Ukrainian IT companies. I have managed different teams with 8-16 team members. My last longest project was related to testing medical devices of risk class C for diabetics people. Now I’m on maternity leave, ready to review different offers.
Successful timely completion of projects with high quality and customer satisfaction.