Lviv · $600 · Less than a year of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Team player with a passion for optimizing processes to achieve efficiency • Experience in recruitment, training, establishing goals, monitoring, and coaching • Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, flexible • Detail-oriented with ability to solve multi-tasks • Strong analytical abilities, project management skills • Experience includes diverse managerial skills, planning, and organizing • Experience in organization of different events like seminars, presentations, conferences, contests, and festivals • A wide range of professional and social interests which helps communicate with people of different backgrounds and professions effectively
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Jira, Communication, English, SDLC, project planning, trello, People management, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Team leading, organization skills, AGILE/SCRUM, Documentation, tracking the results of work of the proj, Kanban, Waterfall, Scheduling & planning
Відкрила ресторан-піцерію в центрі Києва, не маючи досвіду роботи в цій галузі. Я вмію швидко навчатись, відкрита до нового
Я мрію стати Scrum Master, тому розгляну будь-які пропозиції, які допоможуть мені отримати досвід роботи в команді в IT компанії
Kyiv, Lviv · $8000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Over 10 years of experience in IT - Responsible for the portfolio of projects delivered from Ukrainian development centers - Account management and constant interaction with customers - Managing delivery and business support functions of development centers - Overall project execution from initiation phase to completion - Pre-sales and negotiations with customers - Responsible for budgeting, hiring strategy and financial results of the company
Project Management, Risk management, Agile, Team management, Waterfall, Scrum, People management, Requirements analysis
- Transformed the existing project organization into matrix structure with line management function - Built and implemented business and administration processes in the company - Launched and developed new offices in Ukraine - Established project management and people management functions
Looking forward to challenging tasks and friendly environment
Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odesa, Vinnitsia, Zhytomyr · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Currently, I hold a position of Business Analyst in product company where I continue my career in IT industry on the basis of my previous professional experience. In a nutshell, my current position supposes communication with clients and stakeholders, preparation of technical requirements (textual representation, diagrams, mock-ups) on the basis of clients’ wishes, maintaining projects, UAT. Analysis of workflows (with no bound to any particular industry) is what I’m learning and what I’m doing during the last 10+ years. In addition, I have good experience in the implementation of different projects (research and manufacturing).
Business Analysis, Jira, Scrum, Agile, UML, BPMN, Confluence, Project Management, User stories, English, Requirements analysis, Use cases, SDLC, CRM, Prototype, Balsamiq Mockups, Requirements verification and validation, Kanban, Communication, Business Planning, User Requirements, Data analysing
At the moment, I am looking for a Business Analyst position that would be consistent with my professional growth expectations.
Lviv · $500 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'm looking for position Trainee/Junior UX/UI Designer. Being an alumni of Projector courses, I have sufficient knowledge in typography, color theory, responsive design, marketing and competitor research, crating user personas and customer journey map, prototyping and working within strict deadlines. I have 3 years of experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master, during which I learned not only to gather requirements, organize processes and work with customer expectations, but also understood that project should solve business needs in the first place.
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), CSS, HTML, Redmine, Scrum, Kanban, Project Management, Agile & Scrum Master, Jira & Confluence, Prototype, Figma, Sketch, InVision, Market and competitor research
Processes setup on the startup project with 20+ people. Graduated from Projector.Lviv courses.
Professional growth and constant feedback from mentor. Challenging projects. Working on the project from scratch.
Lviv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
7 years overall IT experience, 1 as Test Engineer, 3 as SD Engineer, 3 as SDET, 0,8 as scrum master&&PM Doing manual and automated testing for ClusterControl/Ninescontrol/BackupNinja (check out severalnines.com); - Maintaining framework and adding new e2e-tests for Clustercontrol with Selenium, Chimp- Cucumber-BDD, webdirver.io; - Using Jenkings to run e2e-tests builds and get results in Chimp; - Beginners shell scripting experience (like script something to install to generate a load); - Using extensively vagrant, less docker (just to get the image, start on, use it, ATM); - Pivotal, Jira, Mantis, RightNow, TestRail, etc.; - API, REST, Postman, Restful, CURL; - Mostly MySQL-based clusters, PostgreSQL, less – MONGO-like; - AWS, DigitalOcean, Azure, and plenty EU-wide cloud service providers; - Fluent after spent 3 years in London being a student; - Project Management duties: Worked with international team as scrum master. Full cycle Scrum Mastering process + PM tasks, such as: Preparing structure of Epics and Gantt Chart; Planning and tasks estimating process; Tracking progress status on sprints and being responsible for delivery of releases; Retrospective; Scrum meetings; --------------------------------------------- Background: L’viv National Polytechnic University, Computer Science Department, MSc, Major in MIS (Medical Information System design and implementation) and experience in Manual, as well as automated tested, Scrum mastering, as well as Project Management skills, along with support and administration experience. -----------------------------------------------
1) LVIV PM SCHOOL – PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS COURSE Lviv QA Schill - Web/UI test automation course; Lviv QA Group - Python automation course; 2) MSc in IT Project Management from LNPU, Computer Science Institute, Department of Networks and IS and understanding of SDLC (Thesis: ”Design and Project of Medical Information System”)
On-site and/or remote-telecommute full-time job
Lviv · $3500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hi! I am a web developer with more than 6 years of experience. I have strong skills in C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, and SQL databases. I can build backend for project of any complexity, design project architecture, provide you a fast and reliable solution for processing and storing data. I also have some experience in frontend and can participate in UI development, but prefer to have most of the job on the backend side. In my work, I follow the "deliver not the code, but a solution" principle. One of the best things in dev process for me - is to be a part of a project; put a part of my experience, soul, and personality in it, to give my customer a clean, elegant solution to his problem. Aside from development, I have experience in business analytics, writing requirements, project estimation, management, recruiting and sales. I have good (Upper Intermediate) English, can naturally communicate with foreign colleagues and customers. On top of that, I have experience of communication with people from regions with specific accents (British, Indian, German).
C#, .Net, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net WebApi, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, .NET Core
Would be glad to share my experience and learn new things.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• 3+ years of experience as IT Project manager. • Monitoring and deadlines for all phases of project development. • Preparation of project documentation. • Negotiations with United States, EU, and Singapore customers. • Development of web and mobile applications from scratch. • Application budgets 100k +
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, English, Team management, Kanban, Waterfall, Product management, Communication, Web Development, Microsoft Office, People Managenent, AGILE/SCRUM, Agile / Jira / Asana / Trello, Mobile app development
Big company, opportunities for growth and self-realization.
Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Chernivtsi, Chernigiv, Dnipro · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
[Progressing nonstop, without weekends and breaks] 10+ years of experience in the Telecommunication & IT industry, wide area of expertise; • Project management experience; • PRINCE2 and PMP certification preparation; • Wide experience in the Project acceptance process; • Software development process knowledge; • Project life cycle knowledge (Waterfall, Agile: Scrum); • Knowledge of the Quality Assurance methodologies and approaches; • Familiar with bug tracking tools; • Network technologies; • Professional testing, maintenance and integration of GSM/UMTS networks; • Extensive experience in testing and maintenance of mobile base stations with different configurations; • FOCL experience in all aspects. Huawei Device Company (Dongguan) Kiev, Ukraine Spare Parts Manager Apr 2019 – current Ukraine Device Business Dept / CBG [CEE&Nordic European Region] Key Responsibilities: • Spare parts import planning. • Spare parts export control. • Customs clearance control. • Spare parts warehouse administration. • Team management. "Huawei Technologies Ukraine" LLC, Kiev, Ukraine Project Acceptance Manager Jan 2017 – Apr 2019 Ukraine Supply Chain Business Dept [CEE&Nordic European Region] Key Responsibilities: • Project Acceptance Manager & PR/PO responsible: - Ukraine Ukrtelecom PSTN Modernization Project (B6+Village) - Ukraine Astelit 2016 UMTS Project (Phase II) and Ukraine Astelit 2015 UMTS Project - 2018 integrated BU packet test project • Acceptance team management. • Most Diligent Employee 2017 Award. "Huawei Technologies Ukraine" LLC, Kiev, Ukraine Regional Acceptance Manager Oct 2016 – Jan 2017 Project: Kyivstar RAN SWAP Project Key Achievements: • Over 500 base stations were accepted. • Team management. "Huawei Technologies Ukraine" LLC, Kiev, Ukraine QA Aug 2016 – Oct 2016 Project: Kyivstar RAN SWAP Project Key Achievements: • Audited over 100 base stations with QA visits. "Huawei Technologies Ukraine" LLC, Kiev, Ukraine Site Engineer Jun 2016 – Aug 2016 Project: Kyivstar RAN SWAP Project Key Achievements: • Managing SWAP over 60 base stations. Postal communications center number 1 Kiev Directorate of USEP “Ukrposhta” Bila Tserkva, Ukraine Deputy Director on technical issues May 2013 – Apr 2016 Key Responsibilities: • Management of IT department; • Management of building department; • Management of transportation logistics department; • Management material support department.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Risk management, project planning, Product management, task management, Team management, Communication, Business Analysis, English, Delivery management, Project Cost Management, Waterfall, Business analyst
• Ukraine Ukrtelecom PSTN Modernization Project (B6+Village) From start till project closure (99,5%). • Most Diligent Employee 2017 Award. The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
Lviv · $4500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Delivering key upgrades to an established bespoke product used by all our customers. • Managing the overall delivery process from concept, right through to launch with key stakeholders and the market • Complex data migrations that includes player data, game data, payment data, financial and transactional history from external platforms and 3rd Party systems. • Managing internal and external integration projects, ranging from internal back office systems and product integrations, 3rd party wallet integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations. • Delivering key projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories • Over 7 years in project management • Distributed/international team • Cross-domain and cross-market experience • Expanding business to Chinese market
Agile, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, Team management, Communication, Business Analysis, SDLC, Risk management, competency development, monitoring and control, IT Project Management, project planning, working with foreign customers, servant leadership, Delivery management, Agile Project Management
Managing technical part of B2B expansion for partners across the globe Delivery automation multiple-stakeholders reporting built
Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Kharkiv · $700 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Content Writer - Разработка контента для блогов, статей, описаний продуктов, социальных сетей и сайта компании - Перевод технической документации - английский язык - Поиск ключевых слов и использование лучших SEO-практик для увеличения посещаемости сайта компании - Управление стратегией контент отдела и управление блогом Project Manager 1) Разработка Landing Page - Приоритизация бэклога и обновление статусов совместно с Product owner; - Формирование проектной документации; - Управление командой (1 дизайнер, 1 разработчик, 1 SEO специалист); - управление спринтом; - Заведение и отслеживание задач в Jira. Результат: успешно реализованный проект. Привлечение лэндингом лидов. 2) Программное обеспечение по инвентаризации - Микроменеджмент трех команд разработки (back, front, mobile), команды QA; - Проведение ежедневных стэндапов; - SCRUM Poker планирование; - Проведение ежедневных митингов с клиентом (США) и командой; - Выполнение обязанностей релиз-менеджера; - Формирование отчетности в Confluence; - Support главного проектного менеджера. Результат: Участие в проекте, продуктом которого пользуются Yale, HP, Sanford Health.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Team management, Kanban, English, Jira, project planning, Waterfall, Confluence, Product Backlog, People management, Communication, trello, Sprint Backlog, Team Management, Jira / Basecamp / Trello
1. Владею 2-мя иностранными языками (английский и немецкий). 2. Ответственно подхожу к поставленной задаче. 3. Не боюсь трудностей, стараюсь не задерживаться в зоне комфорта. 4. Стремлюсь работать на совесть и приносить пользу.