Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Наша специализация: • выявление и формализация требований (техническая документация: SRS, Vision and Scope, User Guides, ведение документации в Confluence (Use Cases) и Jira (User Stories)); • моделирование и анализ бизнес-процессов с использованием UML и BPMN (сценарии использования, модель логических данных, модель бизнес-области, диаграмма связей сущностей и другие); • создание высокодетальных мокапов и визуальных прототипов (визуальное моделирование процессов, включая динамическое создание прототипов). Мы успешно выполняем работу для резидентов белорусского ПВТ (https://belitsoft.com/, http://armadalabs.com/) в медицинской, финансовой сферах для европейского и американского рынков, CRM системах, а также в мобильной разработке. Примеры проектов, в которых мы участвовали в качестве аналитиков: https://incytesdata.com/ , https://ipg.com/ , https://medrev.com/ , https://www.juriba.com/ , https://www.topofmind.com/. Все наши аналитики – уровень Middle/Senior с уровнем английского Upper Intermediate/Advanced. Мы всегда предоставляем выделенного аналитика для работы с командой и готовы сотрудничать с загрузкой от 4-х часов в день. Все активности на проекте всегда менторятся и контролируются лично мной, как Lead BA. Это гарантирует качественную документацию и разумный подход к аналитике.
Business Analysis, Jira, Agile, User stories, Confluence, BPMN, UML, Requirements analysis, Use cases, Requirements management, Prototype, CRM, Microsoft Office, Kanban, User Interface, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, UI mockups and wireframes
Remote work, Ukraine · $1900 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have almost 2 years of experience in a role of BA. At the same time, I am doing QA work, and cooperate with a team as a Project manager. Skills I have: Ability to work under pressure and within multiple deadlines Understanding of Agile (Scrum), Waterfall use cases, user stories Data Analysis, Manual Testing Black / White Box Testing Functional / Load / Stress / Regression / Localization / Usability / Cross-Browser / Exploratory Testing Testing Documentation (test plan, check-lists, test cases, bug reports) Knowledge of Test Design Techniques DATABASES: MS SQL Server TOOLS: Jira, ChromeDevTools, Git, Selenium IDE, Postman
Business Analysis, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Confluence, User stories, Project Management, Use cases, Requirements management, Product management, Quality Assurance , Use Case, Microsoft Office
Looking for a remote work as BA with experience in QA and Project management
Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Odesa, London, EU, USA, Amsterdam, Canada, Berlin · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Business Analyst \ Product Owner with solid IT background and with 18-years’ experience in IT and real economy, primarily focused on Enterprise-large systems. Elaborated new solutions from idea to successful delivery Proxy Product Owner for 10 team members, (2017 – till now) Company Donnely Financial Solutions. https://www.dfsco.com/ Solution Enterprise system integrating and orchestrating dozen of existing legacy solutions. Areas & Tools BE: microservices architecture inc .NET, Azure, BizTalk, Windows Workflow Foundation, Quarz. Frontend: Angular, KendoUI Admin tools: VSTS, Confluence, Trello. Outcomes Full scope: from defining business objectives till user migration to new solution. Including: business process, use cases, user journeys, mockups, DB design, stakeholders & backlog management, etc. Retail Promotion tool Role Product Owner for 7 team members, 2 years (2015 – 2017) Company SoftServe Business Solutions https://www.softservebs.com/ Solution Retail Promotion Activities Planning & Tracking solution for B2B. Our customers – top FMCG world brands - Kimberly Clark, J&J, SCA, etc Areas & Tools Requirements management, elicitation stakeholders needs; Product roadmap; Backlog • Business process modelling (as-is & to-be) (BPMN), ERD modelling • Tech stack: BE – .NET(DevExpress)+MS SQL, FE – ASP • DB design, interfaces, functional and technical specifications, UI mockups. Prototyping. Outcomes manage 7p team; product launches: both internally and externally; risk management. Proper usage of Waterfall and Agile approach. Extensive presale activities including top management nego. Marketing events. Merchandizing and category management solution Role Business Consultant – System Analyst for 7 team members, 2 year (2013-2015) Company U&Sluno for large retailers Solution Automating merchandizing and category management for retail networks by implementation of Apollo G.O.L.D software Areas & Tools • Business process modelling (as-is & to-be)
UML, BPMN, SDLC, Business analisys, User stories, Product management, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Jira, SQL, Confluence, Project Management, Business Analysis, JSON, Prototype, Technical requirement documents, User story, Use cases, QA, HTML, English, User Interface , Redmine, PHP, User Requirements
- 18-years’ experience in IT and real economy, - elaborated new enterprise-large systems from idea to successful delivery - ask me for portfolio
priority 1. Long term, large solution priority 2. Team of professionals using profound technologies priority 3. Competitive salary \ income share
Lviv · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
7+ years experience in IT industry working with US and European client companies. Involvement in web-based, desktop and mobile systems development and design. Performing role of the UX Designer, BA and Scrum Master on the project. Experience in defining user and business needs, product vision, roadmap creation, solution and requirements analysis; I like to solve user problems and make their interaction with the system easier. - Product backlog management, project roadmap, activities planning and prioritization. - Implemented Scrum methodology. Which lead to improvements in the project - Creation of wireframes, prototypes, mockups, style guides, user journey flows - Providing ideas of the product enhancements
Certified Scrum Master
- Looking for product companies and with passionate colleagues. - Less routine
Lviv · $800 · Upper Intermediate
1) AIESEC External Relationships Manager: - Looking for potential partnerships / Researching businesses - Guiding and establishing partnership between organisation and business - Projects development (from scratch) 2) Sales Manager at ZoomSupport: 1.5 years - Assisting customers via phone - Selling 'Remote Technician' product - Guiding through the process of payment 3) 'Work and Travel' program at Virginia Beach; VA; USA 4) Operations Specialist at RocketRoute (2+ years, currently working) We have our own application/product for pilots. Used by private pilots and small to large businesses all over the world. My responsibilities: - Answering calls/emails - Resolving issues in real-time. If not possible - escalating with development - Researching information, creating tickets in Assembla / YouTrack (Jira-like Project Tracking Software) based on the findings (either bug report tickets, feature requests, QA investigation, etc) - Communication with stakeholders - Direct communication with users/businesses/authorities - Elicitation of user requirements 5) General: - Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Python - Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall technologies Unfortunately I do not have practical experience as Project Manager or Business Analyst. However I do have theoretical knowledge about these positions and eager to lean towards these positions.
- Ongoing BA training course at EPAM Academy - Business Analysis course by IT Education Academy - Python course by SoftServe (unfortunately could not finish due to situation at work) - Client Orientation course - 'Сareer Step Lviv' Project Organizing - Various internal company trainings on Development/Data/Business Communication
Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент. Хороший коллектив. Желательно отсутствие навязчивого микроменеджмента
Lviv · $500 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
* Currently working as a trainee business analyst *Understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Waterfall) *Requirements elicitation methods *Requirements analysis and management (prioritization, traceability, change control, reusage) *Stakeholder analysis (onion diagram, RACI matrix, stakeholder map) *Ability to create Use cases and User stories *Business process analysis and modeling (business canvas, UML, BPMN, flowcharts, decision trees, state transition diagram, entity relationship diagram, SIPOC) *Outstanding communication skills *Fluent English and advanced French
Jira, Scrum, Agile, Business Analysis, UML, Confluence, BPMN, English, User stories, Requirements prioritization, Requirements verification and validation, Use cases, Project Management
Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Odesa · $2500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Web-design, Enterprise, UI/UX/IX/IA-design, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Principle, After Effects, Adobe Animate, Bootstrap, 8px Grid, Jira, Asana, Trello, CSS, HTML, jQuery, SASS, SCSS, Pug.
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Asana, Figma, HTML, InVision, Jira, MacOS, Mind Mapping, Principle, Sketch, User Interface (UI), Zeplin, CSS, SASS, SCSS, User Experience (UX), Bootstrap, Web Development, jQuery
Hello. I’m a 7-years senior-designer from Kyiv, Ukraine. In my portfolio I have over 60 work. I’m creating feelings, not pixels. My works are used by more than 250’000 users all over the world. I'm passionate about the design. I’m focused on a business development not just on creating beautiful images. In my everyday work i use Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, After Effects, Framer, Flinto, Principle, Bootstrap, Trello, Asana, mind mapping and own library of references. Use and understand html/css/js. I have own startups, so i know how to satisfy business requirements.
Lviv · $800 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Cucumber, MySQL, Linux, Jira 2 years + Manual Testing experience 3 years + Agile/SCRUM experience 1 year + Scrum master experience
Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Linux
Looking for job oportunities ONLY in Game (mobile or desktop) Development
Lviv · $4000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Business Analysis (expert), Product Ownership (skilled), Product Management (practical knowledge), Project management (practical knowledge) Data-Driven Marketing (practical knowledge), Data Analysis / Data Science (basic knowledge).
Data Science, Business Analysis, Product management, BI, Project Management
- Lead Business Analyst (BI, eCommerce, Automotive) - SAFe PO/PM Certified - Head of BA CoE - BA Competency Lead
Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Head of BA Office or CoE, Competency Lead
Lviv · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Working with test/user/tech documentation; Practicing different types of testing; Reqs/system analysis; Test automation of UI and little bit of API; Release management; Customer requests handling; Incident management; Technical support.
Quality Assurance, Scrum, TestRail, Confluence, Jira, SQL, Business/System Analysis, Postman, REST, Git, Java, OOP, Rancher, Selenium WebDriver
Stable test-flow based on all participants' needs (Development team, Product Owner, other teams). Satisfied customers with up-to-date features & issues. In other words, cutie
Crazy project & benefits like gym compensation, etc :) The job which I would want to do even out of working hours