Lviv · $650 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Technical Support Representative & Customer Support 4+ years Now I am HR/Recruiter less than half a year Want to improve my skills
IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Interviewing, Human Resources, Onboarding, English, Research, Communication, headhunting, Interviews, Linkedin, HR, Screening Resumes, Executive Search, CV Screening, Employee Relations, Communication Skills, LinkedIn Search
Work & travel participation: spent 4 month in the native American environment;cultural experience; have improved my English. As a sales representative: sold hundreds or company’s package service to help customers to solve their problems. As customer support representative: supported people all around the world 24\7 in any technical issue, helped to solve any kind of technical problem; supported 4 clients, 750 units in total.
Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Dnipro · $2000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Sales Funnel Structuring and Organising; - Sales Team Building From Scratch; - Effective Processes and Procedures Design and Implementation; - Key Messages Development, Mission and Vision Development + Conversion into Sales Strategy; - Target Markets, Audience, Decision Makers Portrait Development; - Advanced Product Analyses Methology to list Competitive Advanatages for negotiation Strategy Usage; - Individual Coaching System of Salesmen to reach up to 90% of sales efficiency; - Agile "Customers Hunting" and "Lead Generation" techniques; - Experience in negotiation and leading salesteams that operate all over the world; - Social Selling, SMM, Marketing skills; - Regular New Leaders coaching and growing within the Team;
Account Management, Business development, Coaching, Future Leaders Growth, Negotiation, Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Strategy, Sales Planning
- New Department built from scratch; - New Strategy, Processes, Procedures, Sales Scenarios developed from scratch and inplemented succesfully; - Customers in more than 20 countries signed by the Team; - Sales Funnel developed from scratch in 6 month, turnover increased from 0 to number with 5 zeroes in one year; - Sales Plan for 2018 is up to a number with 6 zeroes, with growth possibility; - Top industry players that operate worldwide were signed, will be developed. - 70% of Decision Makers that operate in the industry were reached: signed or under negotiation process now; - An absolutely new nieche for a company is opened and is becoming strategic within 3 years; - Individual Coaching allowed to promote Salesmen, to esimate growth and to apply common understanding of sales process, meeting goals and effective commercial offer creation;
- Sales Department to be built or developed; - Worldwide customers; - Open-minded CEO and Directors' Board;
Lviv, Kyiv · $4400 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Roles: Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner/Business Analyst. Business Analysis: PESTLE, SWOT, requirements gathering and prioritization, investigation techniques, business system/process modelling, impact analysis, prototyping, use cases and acceptance criteria, user experience design, user interface design, stakeholder engagement, scope agreement, PoC; Project Management: Software development methodologies: Agile (SCRUM/Kanban), Waterfall, V-model; Client/Stakeholder management; Resource Management, experienced at Fixed price and Time-and-Material projects; Design and modelling: UML Use Case, Prototyping and Wireframing using Balsamiq, Visio and Visual Paradigm, Business Modelling Swim Lanes, rich picture, mind-map
Main domains - Healthcare, Retail, E-Commerce, finance Looking for a new challenges preferably in AUTOMOTIVE.
Lviv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Delivering sustainable results fast • Ensuring total customer satisfaction • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. • Deep excellence experience in analysis techniques • Business Turnaround and Crisis Management • Proven Planning and Time Management • Knowledge of Business analysis tools and techniques • Experience in Business analysis practices • Experience in Business Process Management and Data Modeling • Experience in dealing with geographically-dispersed and trans-national teams • Organized and effective time management skills • Excellent communication, negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills. • Advanced level of English • Valid USA visa
Agile, Waterfall, Confluence, Jira, TFS, Balzamiq, Bizagi, UML, MS Visio, Visual Studio, Healthcare, Compliance, Automative, Scrum, Proactivity, PhraseApp, Zeplin
Improvement of operational and business efficiencies for manufacturing, engineering, healthcare and development applications with over 15-years experience in different business environments. A highly experienced senior business analyst with practical engineering and academic background with passion for, not only helping companies to improve their business processes and efficiencies but also leading them to achieve strategic business goals. A proven track record within a number of healthcare, engineering and operational industries in a wide range of international locations covering various business applications and solutions.
Kyiv, Lviv, US, Canada, EU · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Experienced graphic designer for wide range of digital products. 10+ years of practice working remotely with companies, startup teams and private entrepreneurs right from my home office. Almost 18 years of experience in graphic design starting from scratch. Perfectionist with leadership point of view. I’m setting goal, taking responsibility and work hard for great final result. I always improve my techniques and skills to bring the best solution and fit new trends and guidelines requirements. Besides my design work I also have strong skills in front-end development. It helps me to understand functional requirements, produce adapted layouts and see how it interacts in browser.
Branding & Identity, CSS, HTML, Icon Design, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), WEB DESIGN
Decade of incredible experience working remotely as a self-employed designer, art director, project manager, entrepreneur. Designs for hundreds of different projects and long contact list of happy clients. I’ve designed and built my home architect project, engineering communications, interiors, outdoor landscape, kitchen and working table for my office from sketch plan to final product including a lot of managing processes and some handwork.
I would like to work with smart people and create amazing products for big audiences. Mostly I work remotely, but I’m always open for great challenging offer.
Lviv · $800 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
On the previous job, I was responsible for final reports preparation, including market summary, economic environment analysis, market trends and forecast, competition analysis; business communication with international partners; identified key product requirements; benchmarking. Also, I used data modeling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for further improvements and changes; managed a team of researchers. On the business analyst position, I am looking for a new experience with the product and business analysis and requirements in order to determine their needs and enhance their sales.
Business Analysis, BPMN, UML, SDLC, Scrum, Agile, English, Analytical Skills
I managed three projects simultaneously and worked on the project, generating the highest turnover.
I would like to work for a product company in order to analyze its particular needs and work on its business strategy. I wouldn't like to work with the documentation only, but to communicate with the leadership or client as well.
Kharkiv, Kiev? L'vov? · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, XP, Kanban, RUP, PMBoK, TPS, Agile, Open Source, people management
Open Source, People management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, PMBOK, RUP, Java, Python, XP, .NET, TPS
- Dev exp in .NET, Java, Python (over 24 yr) - Mgm exp in - Product/services - small/huge - startup/enterprise - pure OpenSource/FOSS re-using/Custom Dev/Ent bicycles - take over/building from scratch Dev organization - Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, Canada, USA - Dell, Disney, Sita - Ciklum, Luxoft, Mirantis - Tech Edge all the time - VLDB (Very Large DB) - BigData - Clouds - public (AWS) - private (VMWare usage, OpenStack development)
Remote work, Ukraine · $700 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Content creation, Editing, Marketing Strategy
content creation, Editing, Marketing Strategy
Content Marketing Certificate from Hubspot IDM certificate in Digital Marketing ContentEasy / July 2017 - present Co-Founder & CEO SoftServe – Lviv, Ukraine / October 2016 - July 2017 Content Marketing Specialist Lebara - London, United Kingdom / July - August 2016 Masters degree project EA Hotel and Resort SEN**** - Senohraby, Czech Republic / July – August 2014 Assistant of Sales and Marketing / Assistant of front manager Lviv Galnaftogas - Lviv, Ukraine / July – August 2013 Advertising intern
As a founder of ContentEasy (content marketing agency), my aim is to create meaningful relationships with the companies I am working with and provide tailor-made services to create the most compelling content possible.
Lviv · $5300 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Java, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Spark, HBase, Hive, Neo4j, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate, Servlet/JSP, Scala/Akka, AWS(EC2, S3, EBS, EMR), JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL, Maven, Ant, Gradle, REST(Spring MVC, Jersey), Tomcat, Jetty, Angular, React, JBoss, GlassFish, Linux, SVN/Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Eclipse, JMX, OSGi, EJB3, JSP, JSTL, MyBatis, SQL.
● over 15 years of experience in software development for the Java platform ● extensive development experience in using various Java technologies and frameworks ● played tech lead and architect roles, worked on defining, designing and implementing solutions architecture, doing technical reviews ● focused on high development standards, quality and productivity ● took part in Java projects of different complexity, from startups to enterprise, had an experience of working as a team lead and architect ● strengths in the ability to solve problems, analyzing warning signs, identifying the problem and finding the solution ● experience in design and development of large distributed high-loaded systems.
Looking for good Java/Big Data project to work as an engineer, team lead / architect, and work in product company. Projects using trending technologies and having smart teams.
Lviv · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Sales manager with over 4 years of global IT experience in B2B sales.
Sales, Business development, Account Management, Lead generation