Kyiv, USA, EU, Canada · $500 · Intermediate
курси QA, тестування аграрного калькулятору, тестування мобільного додатку Укразалізниця, тестплан блокноту, написання тесткейсів, тестплану, багрепортівю
Manual Testing, Regression Testing, HTML, Functional testing, Android, Windows, MySQL, iOS
Курси тестування в SkillUP
Великий проект, велика команда спеціалістів, підтримка керівників, Хочу працювати над новими продуктами, навчатись у найдосвідченіших та переймати їх досвід.
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Management of strategy, business analysis, business development, marketing, support/success, partner relations Marketing research, analysis, strategy creation, activities implementation Sales strategy development, budgeting of the unit Team built, onboarded Goals management, KPIs system developed, implemented Staffing and people management Management of client expectations Business process organization, monitoring and optimization Budgeting Facilitation of process improvements Supported the project from it`s early stage to recurring revenue achievement Results: Many cool numbers received due to last marketing activities: increase of ARPU, decrease of churn rate, decrease of CAC to functioning unit economy Entrance European and US markets Contracted with EU, MENA partners
Business Analysis, Business development, Business networking, Communication Skills, CRM, English, Lead generation, Leadership, Managerial Experience, Marketing, Product management, Project Management, Agile, German, Scrum, Web Development, Android, iOS, International sales, B2B, Negotiations, Business Developement, Team management, Presentation skills, Linkedin, Account Management, Networking
As a Commercial Director 1. Enterprise Sales, B2B & B2B2C Sales. 2. 50-100 K $ deals closed, 3-5 mio $ clients portfolio managed. 3. Companies` strategies and business processes development. 4. BPM, CRM solutions, SAAS, mobile App.
1. Product Company /Startup with ICO, STO or other investments 2. The strong team of the 50+ developers with the transparent sales and marketing processes and KPI's 3. Business travel to the international IT conferences and to the customers. 4. New Challenges 5. Job position: C-Level - Business Development Director -CCO -COO-Sales Director 6. Salary: Considering offers with the fixed part of the salary not less than $2500/month.
Kyiv · $800 · 4 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Продаж it ПО та IT обладання. Участь у тендерах. Підтримка постійних клієнтів.
B2B, Sales, It sales, B2C, Key Account management, CRM, Lead generation, Communication Skills
Виконання квартальних планів. • Ведення угод в B2B бізнесі. • Навчання персоналу. • Покращений комунікативні навички; • Освоїв програму навчання з продажу іноземної IT обладнання; • Подорожі завдяки наполегливості і виконання поставлених завдань; • Професійне знання систем: android і ios; • Знання циклів роботи комп'ютера
Kyiv · $850 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
- Searching new potential clients via Crunchbase, LinkedIn from the USA, Canada, UK and European countries - Using the BANT methodology for qualifying incoming flow of potential clients - Conducting business correspondence - Arranging of demo calls with interested potential clients - Preparing commercial offers and signing of the contracts for the purchase of software - Using mass mail tools for follow-ups - Working with CRM system
Client oriented, CRM, Lead generation, Linkedin, Business communication, Negotiation, Sales, Lead Generator
Get a position of Sales Assistant, get the experience in stable IT company, improve my skills and be useful to the company and my team
any city, Kyiv · $700 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Suntech Innovation January 2019 — July 2019 Ukraine, www.suntechinnovation.com IT, System Integration, Betting 1-st Line Support -Responding efficiently to customers' requests over a variety of channels -Resolving 1-st line complexity tickets -Escalating tickets for further investigation to other IT departments -SLA control Cancelon LTD November 2017 — January 2019 Israel, www.cancelon.com Hotels business Customer Support Representative -Providing qualified customers' support on-line via e-mails, phone calls and chats -Handling and resolving customers' complaints and requests -Identifying and solving issues -Ensuring customers' satisfaction Zeppelin Rusland September 2015 — October 2017 Russia, www.zeppelin.ru Industrial Equipment, Machine Tools and Components Pre Sales Manager -Informating and ordering -Service quality surveillance -CRM Administration (MS Dynamics) -Lead management -Content management (CMS Wordpress) Dominos Pizza May 2014 — August 2015 Kyiv, dominos.ua Hotels, Restaurants, Food Service Industry, Catering Call Centre Operator (English line) -Informating and ordering -Complaints handling Educational Test Center TOEFL/IELTS/SAT/GRE/GMAT February 2013 — April 2014 Kyiv, www.ielts.org.ua, Educational Institutions English language tutor -Teaching English as a foreign language (different levels and styles) -Preparing students for international exams (TOEFL/IELTS/SAT/GRE/GMAT)
customer support, English, CRM, helpdesk, Customer service, Jira, Good communication skills, Ability to learn quickly, Английский, HTML, CSS, Agile
Higher education Kiev National Linguistic University Applied Linguistics, Masters Degree 2012 Kiev National Linguistic University Applied Linguistics, Bachelors Degree 2011 Papers: Course paper in Statistical linguistics, “The distribution of sentence length in English texts of different styles Course paper in Automatic morphological analysis, “The degrees of comparison of the English adverb” Bachelor’s paper in Automatic morphological analysis, “The morphological coding of adverbs in a corpus of English texts” Master’s paper in Automatic morphological analysis, “The analysis of the adverb functioning in a multilingual corpus” Assistance: Participated in the creation of the English Learners’ Corpus, KNLU, 2010 Professional development, courses 2015 Programming .NET C# Starter CyberBionic Systematics, Programming Tests, examinations 2015 Microsoft Test Provider C# Starter ТС18246049 http://testprovider.com
Kyiv · $1000 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I've been a Sales Manager and Deputy Head of Sales in the product IT company for almost 2 years now and I want to keep doing something similar to that. Webinars, presentations of the product, negotiation process, contracts and closing the deals. I prefer to work with the product rather than with outsourcing. But at the same time, I'm open to something new. I'm fluent in English and ready to work with foreign clients on a daily basis.
Sales, Business development, English, B2B, International sales, It sales, CRM, Presentation skills, presentation, Закрытие сделок, Communication Skills, Negotiations, Team player, Sales Management, Business Developement
Made 70% of company's sales in 2018, closed some of the biggest deals in the company's history, have been promoted to Deputy Head of Sales.
I like working in IT, have been doing it for almost 2 years now and I'd love to keep doing it. I prefer to work with the product, not with the outsourcing, at the same time I'm ready to try something new.
Kyiv, Odesa, Lviv, EU, Amsterdam, Berlin · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Cold calls and emails - Lead generation - Daily and monthly reports preparation - Updating the clients base - Development of business cases and negotiation - Customer Phone Correspondence - Retention and Returning - Development of a system for VIP client collaboration (communication standards for managers, bonus program for clients, etc) - Building long-term business relationships with customers - Handling complaints and resolving complex situations - Collecting client feedback & creating statistics for product managers - Conducting and increasing sales volume
Sales, B2B, Communication Skills, It sales, International sales, Negotiations, CRM, Account Management, Lead generation, English, Presentation skills, B2B sales, Jira, B2C
Kyiv, Lviv, EU, London, Berlin, USA · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 15 years of managing sales and marketing processes, including almost 10 years in IT sphere
Sales, Business development, B2B, It sales, International sales, Linkedin, Business Developement, Marketing, IT outsource sales, Business Analysis, Europe and USA markets, Advanced English, Negotiation skills, Communication Skills, Negotiations, CRM, Team management, Sales Management, B2B sales, Project Management, Problem-solving skills, Account Management, Lead generation, Product roadmap, Business Analitycs, Team player, Presentation skills, Networking, Product management, Sales Strategy, English, customer support, International Deals, Agile, Jira, Ability to learn quickly, Presentations, Sales and Lead Generation automation, HR, Key Account management, Customer relationship management, fluent English, Sales Development, Sales Planning, Sales Operation, Business Strategy, sales negotiation, Problem Solving, Scrum, Outsource, Full-cycle sales, Sales Development, Sales executive, Partner network management, full cycle sales, Analytical Skills, Sales funnel, Business networking
- More than 10 Sales and Marketing departments created or reorganized in different business areas. - Understanding of specific of different sales and marketing channels (online and offline). - experience in launching KPI and OKR - experience in delivery management, disputes - HR management experience
An ambitious company with ambitious staff and projects would be great for me.
Kyiv · $1200 · Upper Intermediate
I have been working for 7 months as a Customer Success Lead Manager in International company, also I had worked as a Customer success manager for 5 months and as an account manager in the International company for 1 year. I have 6 years of experience in accounting, managing elementary accounting of juridical and physical persons of different types of activity and taxation systems. I worked in the public organizations in general for one year. My responsibilities included – to provide people with help who suffered during the conflict in the East of Ukraine. I finished English classes, my level is Upper-Intermediate; I also finished Pre-Intermediate business English. I know computer programs, such as: (Word, Excel, 1S: Accountant, Oblik, Internet, and Microsoft Outlook, CRM-system Sales Force, Jira). I can call myself a responsible person. I am a fast learner as well, I like developing myself, taking any chance I have for it.
Sales, Communication Skills, B2B, Account Management, Team management, Key Account management
• Building relationship with assigned customer (meetings, calls) • Onboarding and adoption (make sure that customer started to use us and help to resolve challenges that can be on first stages by arranging training or webinar) • Defining customer journey and key factors of customer experience • Providing knowledge sharing sessions for other departments and guide lines on best practices • Pricing negotiations • Opportunity discovery (use-cases\products) • Workshop and other events with customers • Handling escalations about due payments • Success Plans per customer (best customer industry trends) • Upsell and x-sell • ADT coordination. • Pricing Setup • Get referral and high response rate on surveys. • Invoicing and due days payment monitoring
I would like to develop in Customer success management.
Kyiv · $400 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate