kiїv · $3000 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Overall my experience is about 10 years in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) field. Talking about my professional background I want to share information about recent and current projects, I work with: - marketplaces (e-commerce, b2c, b2b) - website builders projects (by wix.com, prom.ua) - startups healthcare niche (e-commerce)
SEO, Google Analytics, Web Analytics, Google Ads, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Google Analitycs, Marketing Strategy, Content marketing
Grow traffic in 120% from Google organic
Long term challenge
kyiv · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1. Project management of new reporting implementation. 2. Project management of description and business processes optimization. 3. Complete revision and reformatting internal methodological documents in part of retail business of the bank. 4. Management the project on adaptation of Unicredit bank (Austria) methodological documentation (Basel II – Pillar II requirements) according to the National Bank of Ukraine laws and internal Ukrsotsbank rules and methodologies. 5. Project of Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation; 7. Project management: «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype).
Business processes management, Business Processes Optimization, Communication, event/incident management, planning, Product management, Project Management, Coaching, MS Project, personal trainings, PMBOK, UML, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, Risk management
Implementation of the projects: 1. «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype) 2. Description and business processes optimization in Unicreditbank Ukraine 3. New reports implementation in PrJSC Kyivstar 4. Basel II project implementation in Unicreditbank Ukraine 5. Participated in the big project - Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation as a project manager of several small sub-projects.
kiїv · $1500 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- product leadership: clear understanding why we're doing/solving "this", defining & prioritizing needs/problems; - technical guide from the team to improve skills;
har'kov, kiev · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3 years of outbound project & product management experience. - Have been managing small & middle sized teams up to 20 people. - Able to plan and deliver product development both on short and long term basis. - Can easily prioritize objectives for both the client and project team. - Own some technical skills and understanding of the development process, DB and architectural solutions. - Strong experience in managing enterprise solutions and start-ups in various industries. - Able to advise on business cases and conduct market research while coming up with the best fitting solutions. - Experience with manual testing, UI/UX development (designs and wireframes), pre-sales and client negotiation. Worked with: - Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP), Waterfall, implemented FDD & TDD. - Day to day clients expectation management, department and remote team management. - Overall project documentation starting from contract/business offers up to project schedules and DB schemes. - Redmine, Teamwork, JIRA, Youtrack, Asana, Trello, Hubstaff etc.
Project Management, Product management, Scrum, Agile, Risk management, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Waterfall, Design & Prototyping, Release planning, Financial Management, Customer Relations, Kanban
Looking for a company that actually cares about the products that it's creating and treats clients at its best.
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Product Manager, Program Management, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Presentation Skills, CSPO Certified, Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Certified, Management, Team Leadership, Blockchain, QA leadership, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MS project, sharepoint, sales, marketing, jira, confluence, jmeter, selenium, rft, telerik, powershell, Negotiations, wordpress, SQL, HTML/CSS, bootstap, content management
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, RUP, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Git, Product management, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), SQL, Prototype, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, JMeter, Python, UML
- 8+ years in Team Leadership, Project and Product Management - Expertise in industries: Blockchain, Digital Advertisement, Supply Chain, Network Monitoring and SIEM software, ERP systems development; - Successfully managed projects from 3 to 100 people to delivery acting as a Project/Program/Product Manager in different setups. - Customer Success management, enhanced people management - Has an experience working in Product company - Was setting up the Scrum, RUP, other mixed delivery processes from scratch; as well as supported and improved ongoing ones - Was setting up the Performance Management process, have a lot of experience in hiring people as well as firing; - trainer in various Project Management educational courses, conference speaker - Product Management experience, IT Business development experience, Sales experience; - QA Automation background, working closely with developers, able to setup main technical delivery process such as Code Reviews, CI/CD, Test processes - CSPO Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ISTQB Certified Tester
Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, Program Manager role. Overseeing Project Portfolio, setting up effective delivery processes. Cooperation with the Product Management team in setting up the roadmap and accessing its feasibility. High-level reporting to the customer/top-management. PMs/SMs as subordinates. Engineering Manager, Product Manager roles are also interesting. I'm not considering a single-team Project Manager/Scrum Master opportunities
kiїv · $900 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1 year as Support L1/L2 at Ajax systems 1 year as Support L3 at AllstarsIT
customer support, Customer service, Support, Service Desk, SQL, HTML, Atlassian Jira, Jira, Customer care representative, Account Management, English
IELTS - 6.5 Software testing course at Infopulse univer
kyiv, Ukraine · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
JAVA AWS Blockchain Node JS Python
OOP/OOD, Scrum, Gradle, Java, Python, Maven, NodeJS, AWS
kyiv, Ukraine · $1700 · 6 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
- Управление бюджетами и ресурсами отдела разработки; - Координация работы проектных команд; - Работа в проектах с постоянно изменяющимися требованиями; - Работа с разными инструментами управления проектами: YouTrack, Redmine, Trello, Bitrix, Basecamp, Jira, Slack; - Описание функционала для разработки веб-сайтов; - Подготовка технических заданий, инструкций и другой документации; - Знание основ QA и SEO; - Применение гибких методологий Scrum/Kanban; - Знание принципов и моделей использования CRM-систем; - Настройка и интеграция Birtix24; - Проведение корпоративных тренингов по работе с Bitrix24 online; - Техническая поддержка и администрирование крупного интернет-портала; - Внедрение новых сервисов, улучшение usability и интерфейса интернет-ресурсов.
Bitrix, Business Processes Optimization, CRM, Jira, planning, Project Management, Risk management, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Product management, Wordpress, Redmine, Scrum
- удержание/увеличение маржинальности проектов на стадии сокращения/ликвидации направления (отдела) компании. - разработка и внедрение бизнес-процессов - постановка работы и отчётности отдела/подразделения копании - управление финансами - тонкости найма и увольнения - опыт работы с платёжными шлюзами
Ищу продуктовую компанию, которой требуется руководитель для: - Координации работы всех отделов с командами разработки/дизайна; - Контроль/наладка бизнес-процессов компании; - Реализации функционала продукта/сервиса, его изменению и усовершенствованию; - Постоянного анализа продукта/сервиса, его компонентов, эффективности их работы.
kharkiv, kiev · $1100 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2013 - ... (5.5 years) - web/mobile UX and UI design - product design - corporate style and promo - types of projects: enterprise, medical, real estate, booking, CRM, landing page, retail, insurance, beauty service, sport, blog, promo, news... - CV on request
Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, User Experience, User Interface, user flow, iOS design, Android design, Design Patterns, Adaptive Design, Figma, Wireframes, English, Adobe After Effects, WebDesign, Prototyping, iOS, App design, Design UI/UX, CSS, mobile design, Product Design, Graphic design
● more than 100 succesfull done projects ● trusting relationships with clients based on work ● communication skills ● high quality developed products ● good ux/ui achived skills ● adaptation of sites for mobile and tablet versions ● approach to details, problems solving
- foreign customers and projects are in priority - hign level types of projects - long-term projects in priority - clear management - clear communication - good and modern team - experience exchange - cutting-edge technologies and approaches - agile work - modern work place
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
10+ years in IT project management, business analysis and software quality assurance. Ability to lead, not to push. (I know how to push, though if needed ;) ) Ability to foresee and avoid possible impediments and problems (And can handle them if not avoidable), To wrap it up - at your disposal would be a seasoned professional who has seen at all and by that I mean success stories as well as the cases where I failed miserably and lessons were learned.
Agile, Jira, Project Management, Prototype, Scrum, Waterfall, BA, Manual Testing (QA), PMBOK, Quality Assurance (QA), Automated Testing (QA), Java, Python
One of the projects is finalist at 2015 BAI-Infosys Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards. https://www.bai.org/globalinnovations/ In following categories Finalist in Innovation in Societal and Community Impact Finalist for the Most Innovative Community-Based Banking Organization categories
Project driven and projectized organization, with challenging and multi-location projects and teams. Hard and complex projects, even harder and more complex... And yes, of high value.