Odesa, Kyiv, EU, USA, Canada · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 15 years in IT, 9+ years in SDLC. Worked in international teams: as QA, QA Teamlead, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business analyst. Last place of work: Successfull Startup (US market), joined as a head of QA + various project planning & business analysis activities with direct communication to all stakeholders. Work in very limited deadlines with minimum resources
Product management, Agile, Project Management, Scrum, Jira, Team management, Product Development, English, Confluence, Product Roadmap, Waterfall, SDLC, Risk management, Communication, Problem research, MVP, Analytical Skills, Budget Planning
I’m interested in fulltime work on CTO or Product manager role, at interesting projects, in positive efficient teams.
Kyiv, EU, USA, Canada, Lviv, Odesa, London · $12000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Wanted POSITION & open to others • Chief Executive Officer • Chief Operating Officer • Chief Experience Officer • Chief Information Officer • Chief Financial Officer SKILLS BUSINESS 20+ years experience, incl.: - Business architecture & models - Marketing & Accounting flows - Human Resource Management & Salary Management - Creating instructions and business-materials - Business Management Reporting & Financial Reporting - Project Management by Agile methodologies. KNOW 100+ technologies: IT (incl. BigData, have strong skills in 1C:Enterprise 8 configurations for Russia, Ukraine, EU), Engineering (incl. HVAC), Medicine (incl. Medical standards & equipment integration, EHR, EMR, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS, LIS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Hospital Information Systems (HIS), eHealth.) LANGUAGES: English (Upper-Intermediate), Slovak (Upper-Intermediate), Czech & Polish & Slovenian (Pre-Intermediate), Russian & Ukrainian (Native speaker) I don't drink or smoke. Have a family. Driving from 2001. Licences A1, A, B1, B, C1, C, D, BE (1M+ km). Flying from 2001 (4M+ miles, 60+ countries).
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Experience Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, CEO, CFO, CIO, HL7v2, HL7v3, CDA, CCD, ASTM, DICOM, HIPAA, SNOMED, LOINC, RCC, BigData, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Docker, Cloud Architecture, 3D Scanners, 3D printers, VR and AR, REST API, Git, Jira, Python, SQL, MongoDB, PHP, Hadoop, 1C:Enterprise, MySQL, NoSQL, couchbase, Mobile development for Android and IOS, Linux, Virtualization software, VMware, CCTV, Premises Control, VoIP Asterisk, SEO, SMM, SAP, Cassandra, 1C-Bitrix, GPS-tracking, Highload, Analytics, AWS, Architect
MANAGED 50+ success projects by Agile methodology in recent decade years of TOP100 Forbes companies from EU, Ukraine, Russia. MANAGED 1000+ employees by Motivation Programs to Optimize Results (for Engineering team, Medical team, IT-development team, Design team, Regional managers' team, Content's team, Support team, Teachers' team). MANAGED 40+ big events & exhibitions in 5 countries, training & seminars.
my PREFERENCES before discussion • 80/20 Own Decisions • 80/20 Responsibility for Results • 10/90 Feedback-Effect • 20/80 Financial Benefits • 50/50 Business Risks
Kiev · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Business Development or Product Director Strong in IT Transformation & Growth, Sales, Digital Marketing, Software Development, IT services, and Infrastructure Can be local head of office for startup or tech company PaEI, hunter profile
Blockchain, Digital marketing, Digital Transformation, Engagement, Enterprise, Lead generation, Outsourcing, Presale, Product management, Project Management, Sale, Software Development, Team management, Sales, Negotiations, Business Developement
- Increased sales revenue up to +150% per year - Developed strong technical stream from the ground up (blockchain, enterprise, security, etc.) - Built a team motivation culture - Can transform vision into Product or company strategy
Smart and open company CULTURE. Can start local office or new stream from scratch Can travel up to 75% Team to manage
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
- Gather data, analyze, consult. Start off with asking the right questions, understanding the true reasons that lie behind the problem and communicate them to the client. This will help me provide appropriate design solutions which are based on knowledge and facts. - Estimate. Apart from mere creation of budget & timing estimation. - Produce UX artifacts. Shape my knowledge into materials that will underpin solutions in front of the client and the project team. - Collaborate. - Optimize processes between the design and the development team. - Market research and validation, working with Data and Data analysis - Prototyping - Product Marketing - Presentations
mobile design, User Experience (UX), Design Patterns, User Interface (UI), team lid
Все лучшие мобильные приложения для украинских крупных FMCG клиентов - делились под моим руководством. Среди клиентов: Новая почта, Планета Кино, Киевстар, IDS (Боржоми, Миргородская, Моршинская), Samsung, Шоколадница, Козырная Карта, Domino's Pizza, Семья ресторанов Борисова и тд.
Рост, развитие, моральное и материальное удовлетворение.
Kyiv · $4800 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Building fintech SaaS system from draft. Clean, understandable, scalable, structured, reusable, beautiful and fast code. Microservices architecture with unified system logic and responses. Backend on Node JS, Sails JS, Waterline JS ORM, Sequelize JS ORM, OLAP-data mart, microservices architecture, client code running in node virtual machines, BI, React JS + Reflux, Grunt. RBAC for users. Scrum (Agile) methology, planning tasks in Jira. Code in ES6, ES7, Webpack for front. Migrations, unit and service tests via Mocha (should, supertest), CI / CD, Vue.JS, MongoDB, 3rd party API integrations, Google Cloud Platform. Totally no callback hell, love to promises and refactoring.
Building fintech SaaS system from draft. Clean, understandable, scalable, structured, reusable, beautiful and fast code. Microservices architecture with unified system logic and responses. Integrations with world top ERP systems. Customers and their invoices data calculations for statistics, charts etc. Motivation information system for work orginizing of remote employees in distribution sphere via customized and flexible KPIs, data from OLAP Data Mart / Data Warehouse, RESTful API. Business Inteligence formulas running in node virtual machines (sandboxes) for security reasons. Own SDK for all KPI apps for data access and to modify them. For business - sales and receivables growing, for employee - useful tool with understandable tasks as KPIs and salary increasing basing on doing KPIs.
Searching for new knowledge and solving interesting tasks, for good and friendly team with nice people. Only product companies, no outsource and no legacy code.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
* Experience in Software Development: 10+ years * Experience in a role of QA Lead: 4+ years * Experience in a role of Scrum Master: 2 years * Experience in tests automation on Java, C# / TestNG, NUnit / Selenium, JMeter: 2+ years * Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, startup :) * Working experience on-site (6+ month): Germany, USA (CA) * Remote work experience: 2+ years
Agile, Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Scrum, Jira, REST, TestNG, TestRail, Automated Testing (QA), Java, Test driven development (TDD), Confluence, Test Design, API testing, Git, Mobile Testng, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Postman, Load Testing, Mobile Testing, Integration testing
Building the QA processes from scratch on project kick-off phase or in existent development team. Focusing on high level overview of the goals and deep planning only before starting new part of work.
Looking for remote position only.
Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
AJAX, MVC, MySQL, PHP, CSS3, Design Patterns, HTML5, JSON, Mercurial, Android, OOP, Docker, SOLID, Git, REST, SOAP, Linux, GRASP, TDD, PHPUnit, Codeception, PHPSTAN/PHPMD
Ищу работу, на которой не скучно и полно проблем. Больше хочется находить решения и учится чему-то новому.
Kyiv · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
- Implementing new features into company projects, code refactoring, deep code debugging, hackathons - Adding possibility to use third party libraries, using package managers in old projects (preparing projects for this), moving old projects to newer PHP versions with code review and preparing them for deployment to production environment, resolving security issues etc. - Daily and weekly meetings within the team and with remote teams, close interaction with product owners - Latest activity is project with Laravel 5 on backend and Angular 2 on frontend (complex infrastructure which is related to company services, other projects, APIs, databases). - Close interaction with other developers and project managers, because of distributed company services structure. Taking part as lead developer in some specific projects for different company purposes, global tasks discussing with responsible management persons
- Adequate management - Complex/challenging tasks - Professional growth - Interesting projects - Not interested in CMS based projects
Kyiv, Odessa · $6500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Python, Golang, JS Django, Flask, twisted, celery, rabbitmq, async, gevent, scipy, numpy, pandas, ntlk, tornado, ... Architect, growth planning, requirement analysis PostgreSQL, MySQL, Riak, Redis, MongoDB, Memcached, Cassandra... Mobile: Ionic/Cordova, NativeScript (ios/android) Debian, Ubuntu, Freebsd, OpenVZ, Xen Fabric, ansible, puppet, docker, lxc Clouds and Bare Metal aka DevOps angular, typescript, react node.js SDLC, distributed teams, project management, portfolio management, technical strategy, business analysis
* 15+ years in the industry, long way from Pascal to PHP, Flash and Flex, CF ..... to Python, Node.js, Erlang, GOlang * Created several projects/teams from scratch * Great problem solver * Significantly improved the team's productivity through automation * Distributed teams orchestrator * Experience founding own firm/company * Technical Lead/CTO for the successful EU startup in the EU
Gain more knowledge and experience with new stuff (like AI/ML) ... world domination Will consider relocating to the US/CA/DE/NL only Kiev, Kyiv, Odessa only PRODUCT ONLY EARLY STAGE preferred, I could even reconsider my compensation expectations DIRECT EMPLOYMENT NO keywords php, js on the backend, windows, blockchain, fintech dress code, corporate bullshit, cookies, fridays etc NO GALERAS please
Kyiv · $1000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
20+ of experience in software developement/implementation/delivery/support, 20+ of experience in the role of leading different-sized team/groups. Areas of responsibility starting from development, delivery, to implementation, support, and maintenance of the solutions that addressed customer needs in Computer-based technologies.
Agile, Change Management, Kanban, MS SQL Server, SAFE, Solution architect, T-SQL, DevOps, Scrum, Test driven development (TDD), Oracle, C#, Git, Linux, Cloud Architecture, Micro-service architecture, Python, Docker
Servant leader that is capable to operate in a wide range of different areas of Software Development Lifecycle. Servant agile leader that has practical experience of implementation of the different frameworks starting from Kanban up to SAFE, LESS. DevOps philosophy transformer that is not afraid of the monolith architecture and legacy codebase. Development manager of the high performing cross-functional engineering teams. Expertise: DevOps, Agile, Test-automation, Continuous Integration, SAFE, SCRUM, Kanban, ITIL, C#, SQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Python, Windows-family OS , Linux, cross-platform solution architect.