Kyiv · $6000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
* Mobile application for leading Sweden construction company. Worked as a technical lead for 6 mobile developers (Android + iOS). 100k MAU with 3M sessions per month with 99.99% crash-free rate. Tech: Android - Kotlin, Kotlin coroutines, Jetpack, MVVM, Realm. iOS - Swift, RxSwift, MVVM, Realm. * Mobile application for managing tariffs for one of the largest cellular network operators. 10M MAU Tech: Kotlin, RxJava, Firebase. * Mobile application for the largest Sweden influencer network. 1M MAU Tech: Java
Kotlin, Java, Swift, Android SDK, iOS, Dart, Flutter, Gradle, RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger 2, Jetpack, Firebase, Clean, MVVM, MVP, MVI, Redux, ORM, Realm, Room, NoSQL, JUnit, Mockito, Kotlin Multiplatform, Retrofit, JSON, Jira, UI, UX, TypeScript, ML, AI, OOP, Solid, Git, Gitflow
* Rebuilt large Xamarin app (700K lines of business logic) to native iOS and Android with 100k MAU and 99.9% crash-free users from scratch using Kotlin/Swift. * Built a white label for cellular network tariff management application with run-time and compile-time customization using Kotlin. * Lead a team of 6 mobile developers for 2 years with weekly release schedule. * Decreased release schedule from 2 months to 1 week by improving development processes. Decreased release deployment using automation from 1 day to 1 hour. * Brought the Android application rating from a 2.3 to a 4.7, the highest app rating has ever had. * Grew 5 Junior/Middle developers to Senior level. * Flutter clock top 6 out of 850+ unique submissions across 86 different countries. * Published 3 personal pet projects to Google Play with 100k+ installs. * Public speaker
I would like to lead small/big teams working in a product-oriented company. Likely with exciting technologies and a high level of technological freedom. Minimum bureaucracy. Possibility to work some days of week remotely. No casino, gambling, or online advertisement projects, please.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1800 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Kotlin, Java Core, Android SDK • AAC (Room, LiveData & ViewModel, Navigation), Koin • MVP, MVVM, OOP, Design Patterns • Git, Jira, TeamCity
Android SDK, Java Core, KotIin, MVP/MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Design Patterns, Retrofit
Supported and implemented new features in 100k+ users banking app Refactored huge amount of legacy spaghetti code into readable and testable code, explained long term benefits to management Participated in setting up CI Bachelor degree in Computer Science Developed projects from scratch, supported legacy code
Professional and personal growth, adequate management, big team, possibility to try the newest technologies. Not interested in gamedev
Kyiv · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I was invited to startup project about 2 years ago. It is social network. Back end implemented on Java (mostly Spring Boot) based on microservices architecture. I was involved in project as Java developer, but when we started developing mobile app I also started working on mobile application. That's how I become a Flutter developer. Two years I have been working with Flutter and now have a lot of experience with different packages, databases, state managment, UI, Google Maps, authorization stuff e.t.c.
Flutter, Dart, Firebase, Android, iOS, Java, Google Map, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Kafka, Linux, Docker, REST API, Spring Boot
I'm proud of my current project that's why despite funding problems can't leave it now.
While developing on my current project a little bit slow down, I'm looking for part time job opportunity to work with experienced developers, improve my skills and share my own knowledge.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I am “old school” software engineer. I started with creation applications for Windows 3.10 and MS-Dos in 1996. I like stable solutions and technologies. That is why I prefer create mobile applications for iOS with Objective C and for Android with Java. I don’t like Swift and Kotlin due these reasons: - a lot of undocumented features and lack of learning resources - developer have to use third party libraries to get common features of Objective C and Java - conflicts of library versions with latest versions of Swift or Kotlin. I am good team player. I arrange my work with colleagues of web team or DevOps team. In mobile development I do expect to be sole developer or team lead. I can create webservices with PHP & MySQL. Also I can create back office solutions with Angular. Feel free contact me for any questions related to your mobile application project. Even if we don’t end up working together, maybe I can help point you in the right direction or answer some questions.
Android, Android SDK, Bluetooth LE, CoreData, CoreLocation, iOS, Java, MySQL, Objective C, SQLite, CentOS, MacOS, PHP, Swift, OS X
Detailed portfolio I will send upon request. 1. I have developed the series of communication (B2B) application for iOS & Android both types: for administrator and for end user. This application was shown at trade show “IMEX Americe” 2014 & 2015 & 2016, "IMEX Fanfrurkt" 2017 2. I have created SDK (iOS & Android version) for custom BlueTooth Low Energy device. 3. I had developed Clock widget application for Android. This application is preinstalled in series of devices (local brand in France) : 3 smartphones and 1 tablet PC. 4. Some of my applications were awarded by editors of file archives.
I am interested in remote job: full time or part time or freelance (per project). I have rich experience in maintenance and support. !!! Remote only
Remote work, Ukraine · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Gradle, JS, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS - SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Realm DB - SVN, GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket - Android Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA - MVC/MVP/MVVM, Data Binding, Android Libraries - REST API, Retrofit, OkHttp, GraphQL, Apollo, Dagger 2, RX Android, Butterknife, GSON, Facebook, Twitter, Fabric, Crashlytics, Google Services, Push Notifications, Firebase, greenDAO, AWS Services
I am looking for interesting projects with cutting edge technologies in directions: sport, medicine, gamedev, finance, delivery or management. I am always open for challenges and ready to investigate new areas:)
Kiev · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'm developer with more than 4 years of Android experience. Responsible and passionate of mobile development, ready to learn new technologies. I was involved in many projects with different architecture patterns and have good knowledge of Android SDK, Git, SQLite, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, RxJava 2, Room, Firebase, Google and Facebook API's. Fluent English and good communication skills.
Android, Android SDK, Clean Architecture, Git, GitHub, MVC, MVP, SQLite, XML, Dagger, Glide, Gson, Java, ObjectBox, OkHttp , REST API, Retrofit, Room, RxAndroid, RxJava, SOLID, UML, Facebook API, GoogleAPI, Picasso
I prefer to work remotely, but also consider work in Kyiv office if really interesting offer.
Kyiv · $4000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Currently I have 7 years of commercial iOS experience and have developed 10+ projects from scratch. Apart from developing for iOS (i.e. iPhone & iPad), I have experience creating apps for macOS and watchOS (i.e. Apple Watch). Recently I have tried myself in Flutter (Dart) cross-platform development for both iOS and Android platforms, looking forward to see the release of FuchsiaOS. English — Fluent, IELTS score 8.0 / 9.0. Higher education — The University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
iOS, macOS, watchOS, Flutter, Android
A few examples of my work: 1) drive.google.com /file/d/0BwDME9sRprJKbENyS1hqUHNtTm8/view 2) drive.google.com /file/d/0BwDME9sRprJKQVhiMVlPQ2g1cUU/view 3) drive.google.com /file/d/0BwDME9sRprJKX1dZLUcxTl95NHM/view Full list of projects, as well as other info, will be disclosed upon your request.
Would like to try Flutter (Dart) cross-platform development.
Kyiv · $900 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Pet project. Mobile game Bulls and cows Переможець Aisec Hackaton 2018(Motiwastebot). Open Data Local Media hackaton. Вивчаю Kotlin. Також розробив application для динамічної фільтрації списку фільмів. Використовував Retrofit, LiveData, DataBinding Працював над розробкою мессенджера, довів проект до релізу в Play Market Приймав участь у розробці соціальної мережі, яка вже є на ринку
Android, kotlin, Retrofit, OOP, Gradle, Design Patterns, MVVM, Git, Java
Перемога в Aisec Hackaton 2018 Створив месенджер TopTalk Приймав участь у розробці соціальної мережі Inrating
Kyiv · $1700 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 2 years experience of Android development (6 months for Java and 1.5 year for Kotlin); - 6 months experience of Java development (most of the projects were personal/educational or freelance); - 6 months experience of Unity AR development. During this time I have been working on a wide range of projects, including e-commerce, financial and logistics apps with a complex UI, networking, local storage, location services, payments, etc. Also, as a Unity developer, I took part in the development of a location-based game with Augmented Reality and Image Tracking. Skills: Retrofit, OkHttp, ARCore, RxJava, Picasso, Glide, Firebase SDK, Google SDK, Room, Android Architecture Components, Coroutines
Android, Git, REST API, SQLite, Retrofit, kotlin, JSON, Room, MVP, OOP, RxJava, Jira, Firebase, SQL, Java/Kotlin, RXJava 2, Android Lifecycle Components, Realtime Database, Java, Gradle, MVVM, Kotlin Coroutine, Android Architecture Components
My main programming language is Kotlin because it provides a fresh, faster and more efficient way of Android development, reducing the amount of boilerplate code, so I expect to work with Kotlin, but I can use Java if it's the project requirement. I prefer using modern tools, including new features of Android SDK and its Support Libraries, Kotlin Android Extensions, Anko, Architecture Components. Also, I'm in love with implementing beautiful UI, using modern and trending practices like "edge to edge" design, as the application's look and feel are really important to me. I'm not going to work on applications somehow connected to a scam, fishing, unneeded sensitive data collecting, and other sorts of violations. Gambling and betting - the same.
Kyiv · $2500 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 2 years of experience in Androd app development. Prefer to create high-quality and easy-to-maintain code. Experienced with building the app from the scratch and supporting for existing projects. Have a list of applications I worked with, published in Google Play. Thank you!
RxJava 2, MVP/MVVM, KotIin, Java, Room, Clean Architecture, SOLID, Dager2, LiveData, Google APIs, Firebase APIs, Retrofit, Android custom UI components, REST API, Facebook API
* Most frequently worked with international team; * Participated in big data projects with real time users activity;
Long-term project with friendly and highly experienced team.