Киев · $1700 · 4 года опыта · Upper Intermediate
- extensive practical knowledge of product management processes - experience in IT project management using basic method of project development: waterfall, agile (scrum), kanban - experience in building complex IT solutions from the beginning, organization of the development, testing and maintenance process - ability to work with fixed budget and recourses - technical background, developer experience - advanced user of task tracking systems e.g. Jira, Axure, Visio, Project
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Team management, Kanban, Jira, English, Business Analysis, Confluence, SDLC, Product management, SQL, CSS, Git, HTML, Pycharm, Gantt Chart, Use cases, Microsoft Office, CRM, Redmine, User Experience, Agile & Scrum Master, Documentation, Requirements analysis, People management, project planning, Manual Testing, MS Office, Web Development, Conflict Management, Agile Project management, Project Communications Management, Risk management, Communication, Communicate with foregein Customers, Product Development, Project Estimation, Project coordination, Английский, Google Docs
Киев · $2000 · 2 года опыта · Pre-Intermediate
Впроваджував проект MNP для білінгу Керував технологічним проектом оновленням (реліз) для білінговой системи мобільного оператора
Киев · $2000 · 2,5 года опыта · Advanced/Fluent
Front-end -developer (4months) Project Manager(1 year) Tech lead Project Manager Dept.(1 year and 3 months) Single Point of Contact (2 months)
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, Communication, English, Risk management, Waterfall, trello, People management, Requirements analysis, Microsoft Office, Web Development, HTML, People/processes coordination
- Won a study grant and entered Warsaw University of Technology ( WUT ) for a period of one year and six months, faculty of Computer Science,(studied in english). - Worked on giant website listed in Fortune TOP 500 with USA stakeholders .Biggest achievement was launching of 8 new domains instead on just one. - Spoke on 3 annual conferences with lectures about Project Management,planning, approving, customer understanding, creating friendly atmosphere in a team, transforming customers desires into real projects
Cozy office and friendly atmosphere in team I can send more detailed CV with list of technical skills and info about previous projects.
Киев · $1000 · 3 года опыта · Intermediate
Опыт работы на должности Project Manager: 4 года. Я работала в трех компаниях: одна продуктовая, и два web агенства. Одновременно вела 6-7 проектов на разработке и тех. поддержке, с командой от 10 до 15 офисных и удаленных сотрудников. На последнем месте в мои обязанности входило: аккаунтинг с заказчиками (прием задач, обсуждение разработки проекта и т.д.), составление просчетов по бюджету и срокам реализации, написание подробного ТЗ, выставление задач с приоритетами и сроками, обсуждение проекта на собрании с командой, ответы на все вопросы команды, совместное продумывание логики функционала, мониторинг процесса выполнения, переключение работы на необходимые задачи, чтобы все успевать в сроки. Так же я детально тестировала выполненные задачи, подробно выписывала правки и доработки. Дополнительно я работала с документацией, отчетностью, выставлением счетов, есть опыт проведения собеседований и поиска удаленных подрядчиков, написания требований кандидатов. Легко вникаю в любой проект, могу подхватить его на одной из стадий разработки, и быстро переключатся между разными проектами. В итоге, я не раз получала позитивные отзывы о моей работе как от заказчиков, так и от команды. Так же хорошо отзывались о том, как я пишу задачи и ТЗ - они всегда понятные и подробные.
Project Management, Team management, Communication, Kanban, Waterfall, Product management, project planning, People management, Git, HTML, User Experience, Task Management, Bug Testing, trello, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Drupal, Account Management, Mobile Testing, InVision/Moqups
Запуск проекта с нестандартным сложным функционалом за 2 недели. Заказчик никак не мог принять решение касательно дизайна, а когда выдал окончательные правки, оставалось мало времени до релиза. Моей команде удалось запустить проект в сроки, мы все тщательно протестировали, привлекая пользователей, которые впервые видят проект, и в итоге успешно запустились.
Компания с хорошей корпоративной культурой, стабильными выплатами з/п и дружелюбным коллективом. Так же важно, чтобы проекты были интересными и многофункциональными (не корпоративные сайты для клиентов). Не соглашусь работать с разработкой шаблонных сайтов. Хотелось бы, чтобы основная команда работала в офисе, с небольшой частью удаленных сотрудников или подрядчиков. И чтобы компания давала возможность развиваться, внедрять собственные идеи.
Киев · $2000 · 3 года опыта · Upper Intermediate
Territory Sales Supervisor Mars Inc. Aug 2017 – Present • Act as a team lead, which involves managing, coaching and coordinating 15 team members (12 trade agents, 2 supervisors and 1 technician) on a daily basis. • All-Ukraine leader of Vending channel: involving MARS' international experience into Ukrainian market. • Own a portfolio of 3000+ clients within my region and take full responsibility for 100% sales quota achievement. • Take lead on signing, on-boarding and post-signing development of large business partners with UAH 1m+ in generated sales revenue of my category (choco, gum, pet care). Latest signed partnerships include OLDI (3rd largest construction retailer in Ukraine), UPG (a network of 60 gas stations), Nasha Ryaba (largest poultry retailer with 180 brand stores). • Outlined and implemented a full-scale regional sales strategy, including competitive landscape assessment, semi-annual sales forecasting and client development planning. • Act as a point-of-contact for distributors on T&C, billing and recycling-related inquiries. Managing Director WebIdeas Partners Jan 2017 – Jan 2018 • Hiring and managing all levels staff. • Conducted a comprehensive market analysis and assessed competitive powers to prepare a valid base for the future marketing strategy. • Took the full ownership over shaping, positioning, building and lauching the product, in particular over closing the deals with key partners (10+ wholesalers, 25+ dropshippers, 5+ media entities, etc.), as well as over developing short-run (1 year) and long-run (5 years) marketing strategies. Head of Sales Department WeAR Studio Jun 2015 – Jun 2016 • Developed company's inital client base (direct clients, outsorce partners, marketing agencies), leading each direction to empower market diversification strategy • Successfully acquired and closed deals with top-tier Ukrainian clients (such as Lifecell, RunUkraine, Provid) to ensure effective market outreach and secure early-stage financing
Project Management, Team management, Communication, English, Product management, Business Analysis, People management, trello, Product Management, Trello, project planning, business development management, Task Management
For me personally, the best achievement of the work can be either the creation of something new, or the revival of a dead project. Therefore, I am proud of two major career stories. The first is the creation of a sales department in a new company without a single client before (WeAR). The second is the creation of a close-knit team in an exemplary territory, which prior to my arrival at MARS had the lowest rates.
I do not want to be your employee. I want to become for you a partner who will love your business like mine. And this means working for the result, and not on schedule. Work not according to directions, but with space for my potential.
Киев · $3000 · 8 лет опыта · Intermediate
- Management of IT project on all stages (CRM/BPM/FO systems); - Participation in sales activities, cost estimation, commercial offer preparation; - Project plan, charter, concept preparation; - management of business and functional analysis, technical design preparation and approval with a client; - Management of the full development life cycle (scrum / agile / waterfall methodology); - Management of delivery to a client and project result acceptance; - Coordination of acceptance acts signing, payments receiving; - program management of related release projects; - Creation relationship strategy and release road-map with customers; - Risk management; - Participation in company organizational structure development, project teams KPI implementation
Scrum, Agile, Jira, Kanban, Team management, Project Management, Product management, Business Analysis, Risk management, project planning, Confluence, Communication, Mobile Testing, Manual Testing
- Interesting project or projects - Professional growth - Friendly team
Киев · $800 · Intermediate
Hello! I worked in the security company, dealt with alarm systems, fire alarm and extinguishing, video surveillance and access control systems. On my previous position my most important task was troubleshooting and repairing the malfunctions by means of communication with the clients and sending the repair engineers timely to the object. I have no practical experience in IT but I have technical education, analytical skills and experience in working with personnel, clients, problem solving and different kind of documentation. I'd like to try myself on a Junior project manager position with further growth.
Project Management, Microsoft Office, People management, Communication, English
Киев · $1800 · 3 года опыта · Advanced/Fluent
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER Mindy Support (Kyiv, Ukraine) | Currently - Managing IT projects that span multiple lines of business; - Leading the IT and Security Department by building and motivating team members to meet projects goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones; - Full project lifecycle ownership: initiating, collecting business needs, creating use cases and user stories, product design, estimating, planning, delivering and implementing; - Managing the day-to-day projects activities and resources, leading the development team meetings; - Monitoring team performance; - Providing project milestones reporting, risks and issues to C-Level; - Testing and monitoring new machine learning products; looking for technical partners and building strong relations between companies; - Analyzing market trends and initiating new products for business needs; - Coordinating practices, templates, policies, tools establishment for ISO 27001implementation; - Risks identification, reporting and avoidance/mitigation; - Coordinating the fulfilment of Quality Management System standards. AI/ML PROJECT MANAGER Mindy Support (Kyiv, Ukraine) | Currently - Leading AI Healthcare data annotation projects; - Launching Healthcare Data Annotation Projects; - Collecting and analyzing clients' issues and needs; - Estimating projects timeline, resources, budget and profitability (GM); - Forming technical specifications for medical experts and training materials for the team; - Maintaining project plans, updating progress, reporting to a client; - Managing and motivating the team; - Quality Control; - Communication with the clients regarding their feedbacks within the period of the project; - Risk Management: measuring risks and devising mitigation strategies for identified risks; - AI Healthcare trends monitoring for the company's strategy development.
Agile, Jira, Scrum, Business Analysis, project planning, People management, Tasks Assignment and Delegation, Product Management, Web Development, G-Suite, Pre-sale activities, Jira / Basecamp / Trello, Gantt Chart, Negotiations skills, Traditional Management, Project Documentation, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Machine Learning, ISO9001, ISO27001, SMM, Content Creation, Trend Analysis
IT project manager with experience in managing the full cycle of complex projects and products in the field of AI, data annotation and computer vision, and skills in managing teams using various methodologies. Built a software department from scratch. Implemented ISO 9001 and 27001. Worked with huge corporations and promising startups.
Looking for challenging projects, inspiring atmosphere, and talented teams. Happy to take part in creating meaningful products that would have a positive impact on society!
Киев · $2000 · 5 лет опыта · Intermediate
Skills Scrum-master experience 1 year. Product owner experience 2 years. Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Product vision. Creating strategic products. Product roadmaps. Ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor projects. Go-to-market strategy. Decision-making skills. Day-to-day matching. Customer-centric goals. Ability to understand customers strategy. Affiliate market and e-commerce knowledges. Personal skills Strong public speaking skills. Strong communications skills. Think strategically. Ability to collaborate with stakeholders. Attention to details. Analyzing data. Solving problems. Self education. Intermediate English.
Project Management, Product management, Team management, Anti-Fraud, Fraud Protect, Digital marketing, Scrum, Kanban, Communication, Product owner, AGILE/SCRUM, Agile & Scrum Master
Creating a department from scratch Construction of process maps (detailed diagram of the labor process of the unit) Training new employees Team Management 10+ people Automation of the process of detecting and responding to violations Development of software logic for monitoring contextual advertising (in the CPA) Software Development Process Management Management of the performers department (CPA network maintenance by antifraud protection) Building processes of interaction with contractors Representation of company interests at international conferences Reduced fraud rates in the international CPA network at 4 times Created a product for sales (solution for maintaining advertising budgets in CPA) Trained 10 new employees Public speaking to an audience of 500+ people
- IT sphere, Company with own software products - Opportunities for professional development - Friendly, open, team and business oriented work atmosphere - Benefits, including medical insurance
Киев · $1500 · Больше 10 лет опыта · Upper Intermediate
• Work experience in Product Development, Business Planning, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing & QA functions in a multinational corporation; • Project management from initiation to closeout within scope/schedule/cost, practical application of Waterfall/Agile methodologies and PMBOK standard; • Product development and introduction of both technical and non-technical solutions: from consumer goods to BI & analytical tools, dashboards, CRM and ERP units; • Team leadership and development through objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring and evaluation; • Customer relationships building, requirements analysis, opportunities presentation, and negotiations; • Business & market analysis including performance, processes, competitive environment, customer insights, and trends; • Requirements elicitation, development of user stories, acceptance criteria, planning of product testing, piloting, training, and implementation; • Project documentation & reporting, facilitation of project schedule execution, continually monitoring progress, managing risks, and driving issue resolution.
Project Management, Product Management, Team Management, Customer Relationship Management, Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Cooperation, Negotiations, Problem Solving, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Design thinking, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, SharePoint, VBA, SQL, CRM, SAP, Tableau, Trello
• Led >200 projects for consumer and analytical products development, processes improvement, and engineering; • Led >50 multiple projects simultaneously for different markets; • Free up 30% employees' plannning time and improved quality of planning by initiation and leadership of a number of BI & analytical tools development; • Developed product helped to increase product line market share by 0.8% and improved awareness by 100%.
Interested to work in IT sphere to contribute to value-adding IT products development (e.g. Business Transformation & Automation, CRM, ERP, Marketplace, IoT, Web & mobile, etc.).