Kyiv · $4000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Java 11, Scala 2.12 (4 months); - Spring (Cloud, Boot, Data, Rest, Security, WebFlux, SpEL, HATEOAS); - JPA, Hibernate, Flyway; - PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, MS SQL, Redis; - SOA (REST, SOAP); - JUnit, Mockito; - Maven; - AWS (Cloud Practitioner), Pivotal Web Services; - Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines; - RabbitMQ, basic knowledge: RxJava, JMS, Kafka; - Basic Frontend development knowledge in Angular, React JS, Redux, NPM; - SSO (OAuth 2.0); - Jira, VSO, Agile, Scrum, TDD.
Spring, Git, JPA, Maven, MVC, OAuth 2.0, REST, Spring MVC, JDBC, Jira, JSP, JUnit, Mockito, Multithreading, SOA, SQL, Tomcat, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Linux, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, AWS
Оптимізація роботи з БД. Робота зі складним доменом.
Шукаю позицію Senior на складний проєкт зі Spring стеком де є ще чому повчитись. Наприклад мікросервіси або суміш з біґ датою. Умови по комфорту: - офіс в досяжності 30 хв авто від Осокорків; - публічна комунікація (оголошення, таунхоли, корпоративи...) ведуться не російською.
Kyiv · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have more than 5 years in different positions in backend development - data engineer, senior java, scala engineer, team lead. Have experience working in telecom, automotive, advertising spheres. Absolutely okay to work with distributed teams. Have good skills in design, research, can obtain high level requirements for future functional and prepare design, implementation from scratch. Have quite good experience in mentoring people.
Java, Spring, Git, JUnit, REST API, SQL, OOP, Microservices, REST, JSON, Mockito, Spark, Spring Data JPA, Scala, Play Framework, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Algorithms, Hazelcast, Zuul, Big Data, Maven, MongoDB
- designed and implemented a lot of functionality of the project from scratch having only high level requirements - oversaw a team of 6-10 developers/qa - have round 300 problems solved on leetcode.com
Desired: working from office trips - good bonus for me technologies: scala, aws, spark design/research/algorithmic tasks Not desired: gambling/credit projects on call/pager duties
Kyiv · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hi, I am a BigData / Scala developer, I performed tasks like Hive, bash migrated to Scala + Spark, worked in the GCP cloud, rewrote SQL on Spark DSL. Migrated Spark + Hive on Airflow + BigQuery + Spark I plan to develop in the direction of Scala + Spark - ideally a project is suitable for me where there is both a back-end and BigData with Scal, Spark VCS: git (GitHub, Gerrit)
Scala, Sbt, Spark, Docker, BigData, Hive, BigQuery, Airflow
Skills in working with functional programming patterns in Scala, modest contribution in ZIO. Structural ETL knowledge with Spark + Scala in BigData. The ability to do WBS. Work with the expected ETA in sprints. Self study skills
I don’t want to work with Python, the maximum is config settings for launching Spark. Ideally, a Spark (Scala) project with a Scala back-end
Kyiv · $1800 · 1.5 years of experience · Intermediate
TechSupport Worked as support for the developer's team and customers. Used the Unix console to analyze logs (cat, tail, grep, etc.), configure the development environment, databases. Writing simple bash scripts. Application and database monitoring, process management. Install and configuring tomcat(XML files). Packing artifacts using Jenkins and deploying on production(with Nginx balance also). Setting the ELK stack for logging and alerting. Writing complex database queries. Setting up processing HTTPS certificates (LE, etc) Java/Scala developer Writing new and supporting old functionality on Java 8+ and Scala. Build projects and manage dependencies with Maven and sbt. Construction of REST services (architecture construction according to business requirements) using Spring Boot, Spring Data Jpa(for Postgres, Mysql, Redis, Elasticsearch), setting up Spring Security module for Basic, JWT, and OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization. Testing the code with JUnit and Mockito framework. Deploying projects like in war files for tomcat but also building docker images, manage Docker containers. Manage databases and environment infrastructure. Java 8+; Scala; Spring Framework(Boot, Security, Data JPA); Hibernate; Apache Maven, sbt; Project Lombok; Git; Databases: Mysql, Postgresql, and MS SQL server; Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes; Apache Tomcat; ELK stack; NGINX; Jenkins; Jira, Redmine; OS: Ubuntu, Debian - bash; SSL/TLS.
Spring, Java, Git, Maven, Hibernate, SQL, REST API, OOP, Docker, JSON, JDBC, REST, JPA, Tomcat, Linux, Jira, Mockito, Restful Web Services, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Java Core, Continuous Integration, Spring Boot, Scala, Sbt, Redis, Nginx, bash, Functional programming
Remote work, Ukraine · $6000 · 9 years of experience · Intermediate
Goal-oriented team player with can-do approach. Have experience of developing from scratch: * Batch processing ETLs (Spark / AWS Glue, AWS S3) * Streaming ETLs (Spark Streaming / Storm, Kafka) * Data transfers between S3/Kafka/RDBMS/MongoDB/etc * REST API for analytics data querying (Spring Boot, Vertica, Druid) * REST API for Machine Learning, Model as a Service (Python) * BI processes and ML training automation using Jenkins (Groovy pipelines) and GitLab CI
Java, Scala, Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Kafka, Cassandra, Druid, HBase, Docker, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, AWS S3, AWS EMR, Android, Hive, MongoDB, Team Management
* TL of 13 developers * Leading 5 sub-projects simultaneously * Have experience of taking ownership of huge infrastructure with 100+ polyglot microservices (new team creation, platform upgrade, reducing costs for hardware, migration to open-source solutions) * Participated in creation of several BI departments * Successfully collaborated with the Data Science team to integrate several Machine Learning solutions into the production
* Remote only (business trips - ok) * European time zone * Professional technical management
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Scala, Java; Akka, Play, Slick, Flyway; MySQL, PostgreSQL; Tools: Git, Jira, Vagrant, Tomcat, Maven, SBT, Docker; OS: Linux(Debian), macOS; Big Data: Apache Spark(basically).
Algorithms, OOP, Patterns, Scala, JSON, Multithreading, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Regular Expression, SQL, Design Patterns, Hibernate, HTML, Linux, Maven, MVC, Spring, Spring Boot, Ubuntu, Web Development, CSS, Oracle, REST, Apache, Jira, JUnit, Akka, Akka HTTP, Slick, RabbitMQ
Looking for an interesting project to work with wonderful people in a good team. Interesting in Scala, FP, data-analyzing.
Kyiv · $5000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Scala, Kotlin, Java, other JVM languages - Cassandra - SQL - Clickhouse - Neo4j - Kafka - Akka (Actors, HTTP, Streams etc) - Apache Spark - AWS (S3, SES etc) - Telecom [messaging] protocols - Docker - Functional programming Junior mentoring. Leading teams / projects from inception to production releases.
neo4j, Java, Scala, bash, ElasticSearch, Linux, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ClickHouse, Git, Kafka, SQL, Python, Akka, Spark, AWS, Functional programming, Docker, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Sbt, PostgreSQL, Cats
- Bachelor's degree in cryptography - open-source work - several successful projects in production - led transitions from Java to Scala for several projects - leading & mentoring teams
++: - product company - smart, enthusiastic teammates - competent leadership - transparent processes - floating workday (come early - leave early, come later - leave later) or remote --: - outsourcing (please don't contact for outsourcing work, i appreciate your understanding, but not willing to do it for now) - legacy solutions which you won't consider upgrading/refactoring/etc.
Kyiv · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. PHP Developer, kLooKva, Sep 2015 – Feb 2017, 1.1. Developing several eCommerce websites. 2. PHP/JS Developer, LabITeam, Mar 2017 – Aug 2017 2.1. Developing anti-plagiarism application for schools and companies (noplag.com). 3. Software Engineer, Freelance, Sep 2017 – May 2018 3.1. Websites parsing (Java) 3.2. Tartu parking solution (Elixir, Phoenix, VueJS) 3.3. Resource management for plant company, especially rental system (Java/Scala, Angular) 3.4. Mining project in New York (R) 4. Software Engineer, Lana Labs GmbH, May 2018 – Jul 2019 4.1. Startup, process mining tool (Scala/Play, Elixir/Phoenix) 4.2. Bug fixing / feature development on Scala 4.3. Work on data aggregation part of the tool (Scala/Java) 4.4. Implemented logs transformation server (Scala, Clickhouse) 4.5. Migration of the web part of the tool to Elixir/Phoenix 5. Software Engineer, Beetroot, Sep 2019 – now 5.1. Developing fin-tech startup (CreditGate24) (Scala/Java)
Scala, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Functional programming, RabbitMQ, REST API, Git, Akka, Sbt, AWS, Play Framework, JSON, Cats, Redis, SQL, Spark, Kafka, Docker, Shapeless, ClickHouse, Elixir, Phoenix, NoSQL, GraphQL, Akka Actors, Akka HTTP, Akka Streams
In LanaLabs (located in Berlin) we were developing the process mining solution and it was incredible. The code was so clean, very nice architecture and I was glad to work for them. Unfortunately, I decided to come back to Ukraine.
I expect to be part of the nice team with nice designed processes and fast developing culture. Would be cool to develop something important for human (in general), environment, disables etc. I have an interested in golang, would be cool to develop something on it, no experience there tho (but its just a language).
Kyiv · $4500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Building scalable back-end systems with microservice architecture Building BigData applications using Apache Spark
Scala, Akka, Spark, Java, SQL, Linux, Git, MongoDB, Docker, Functional programming, Play Framework, Kafka, Sbt, play-framework, AWS, REST API, JSON, Cassandra, Cats-effect, Multithreading, OOP
Kyiv · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
Hibernate, JDBC, JPA, JSP, REST API, Spring, Spring MVC, Tomcat, Git, Glassfish, Java EE, Maven, PostgreSQL, Spring Boot, JUnit, Servlets, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JMS, Spring Data JPA, Frameworks: Spring Boot, CI/CD, Microservices, REST, Mockito, Java, SQL, Jira, Jenkins, Oracle
* Migrate transaction approach from XA to nonXA * Design and implement asynchronous data processing pipeline * Developing new API(REST, JMS) module for the component to reduce coupling between services * Delivering business stories * Help improve code quality through writing unit, integration tests * Performing code reviews
Interesting in FP, Scala, Akka. In free time writing in elixir.