Kyiv, Lviv, Chernivtsi, USA, EU, Canada, Worldwide · $800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Have an experience in the large E-Commerce sites, bank money transfer platforms, music apps, business sites testing for the international clients. What I can do: Test Plans, Cases & Processes Functional Requirements Scripting & Documentation Regression & Negative Testing UI & Compatibility Testing Localization Testing Performance/Load/Stress Testing Black box & Grey box Testing Defect/Bug Tracking Test Strategies & Coverages QA & QC Standards Learning Selenium now in C# Along with above mentioned skills, I'm a team player, optimist and realist:)
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Scrum, Web Testing, SQL, Agile, HTML, CSS, Test Design, Windows, Mobile Testing, Android, iOS, Selenium WebDriver, write Test plan, English, QA Leadership, Ad-hock testing, Mentoring QA Jun-s, intergration testing, A/B test, Presentation skills
- Experience in mentoring QA trainees - Organised & managed meetings, presentations via Zoom/Skype and live for the stakeholders - High level of critical bugs found within the each project - Remarkable ability to meet strict deadlines
Currently seeking an opportunity to develop further and widen QA testing, business experience and analysis skills in a progressive team
Kyiv, EU, USA, Canada · $900 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I'm a patient, hard-working person who has the following experience: - Functional & Non-functional testing on the desktop and mobile devices (IOS& Android); - Strong knowledge of testing processes and excellent in defect tracking; - Escalation of project issues; - Requirement analysis and documentation; - Creating test cases, checklists, test plans; - Cross-browser and cross-platform testing; - Load testing - Test documentation creation and support; - Analyze and report bugs and errors; - Test design techniques and methodologies - Test planning •Chrome DevTools •HTML/CSS (basic) Basic knowledge of approaches for web-application automated testing ( currently I'm learning Selenium, C# ); Practical knowledge of any wide-spread bug tracking system usage (e.g. JIRA, Target Process, Mantis);
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Scrum, Web Testing, Agile, HTML, CSS, Mobile Testing, iOS, Android, Test design techniques, Testing Related To Changes, Test documentation creation, Bug reporting systems, SDLC, GUI testing, Mantis, Requirements analysis/clarification, Design and developing of bug reports, Selenium WebDriver, SQL
- I was working as a QA engineer in the intresting and creative projects together with IT specialists from different countries ( USA, Germany, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Indonesia); - Organized team - meetings; - Suggested improvements for the projects which were approved by the project owners & team and applied; - Created presentations about QA process for the project owners; - Have an experience in the customer support and business analytics;
I enjoy participating in interesting and challenging projects.The more difficult project is, the better! I'm not scared of overtime work. - want to become a member of the friendly team of professionals and contribute to improvements in product quality. - would be glad to do the automation testing ( currently I'm learning Selenium Web Driver, C#) Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I wish you success in finding the right candidate for your company.
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Mobile Technical Product Manager skilled in QA, Negotiation, Sales, Mobile Applications, Consumer Electronics, Innovations, Team management, Customer communications, Contact centre operation and Test Management. Proactive team player, meaningful contributor in the brainstorming process with creative thinking, experienced in cross-functional collaboration. Strong product management professional with a Master's degree.
Customer service, Support, Good communication skills, Ability to learn quickly, Microsoft Office, Windows, Communication Skills, Customer care, Project Management, Account Management, helpdesk, Team management, Networking, Service Level Management, MacOS, customer support
Orange Moldova LTE, VoLTE launching
Interesting project with new telecom technologies, gadgets, AR, VR...etc.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2900 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• 6 year’s experience as Automation QA Engineer (2 year’s as Developer in Test); • Backend and frontend automation testing, Web and mobile manual testing; • Java 8, Scala, OOP, design patterns; • Performance testing with Gatling; • Spring Boot, Core, Data, Cloud; • Selenium, Selenide, Selenoid; • Create testing frameworks from the scratch for backend and frontend testing; • Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT, Gradle, Maven, SBT; • ElasticSearch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mongo, Influx, Redis, Cassandra; • Rest Assured, Jersey, Jackson, Gson, Jaxb, etc.;
Getting interesting and challenging work as Automation QA Engineer in progressive and dynamic company where I can apply my knowledge, professional skills and experience.
Kiev/Remote · $1300 · 1 year of experience · Pre-Intermediate
1.5 + year experience in testing UI and API using WebdiverIo, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Postman. MongoDB. Worked as a front-end developer, one year work startup with AngularJs, learning ReactJS / Redux,
Acquired the experience of project development in the team, was engaged in development on the client side. I passed English language courses (Upper Intermediate). Using QA testing for AngularJs application(UI), REST API test, using Postman, work MongoDB
Opportunity to develop in automation both on UI and on the backend. To contribute to the development of the product. Get the skills to grow as a programmer - Web Developer. Looking forward to using cutting edge technologies on projects with React/Redux. Further development in testing. Professional growth.
Kyiv · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• JAVA • BDD experience of test cases creation (Serenity BDD, JBehave, Cucumber); • Experience creating test frameworks based on Selenium, Selenide • Configuring CI jobs on Jenkins for the project • Selenium Grid, Appium • SQL knowledge (Oracle, MySQL experience); • RESTfull API testing; • Familiar with version control system - GIT; • Experience with creating visual based automation tests using Sikuli library • Creating proper reports using Allure • GUI, localization and Cross-browser testing; • Experience in developing test documentation (test plans, test cases, e2e test cases, checklists, e2e test cases); • Participating in testing on all software testing levels; • Experience in the development lifecycle, knowledge in Kanban and Scrum methodologies; • Requirements and acceptance criteria testing; • Experience in integration testing with 3dparty systems; • Experience in creating and maintenance of checklists for support, knowledge sharing; • DEMO preparation and demonstration; • Web/Mobile testing experience; • Experience in mentoring of newcomers;
Java, Spring, Maven, Git, REST API, OOP, JPA, Design Patterns, CSS, XML, HTML, JSON, JUnit, JDBC, Jira, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Confluence, MySQL, Scrum
- OneDeluxe online shop with extended tools for customization products presented in the shop. Test automation framework was built from scratch, we have started with API testing using: HttpClient, RestAssured TestNG as the main approach for that purpose. Further, we have implemented UI part using: Selenide Selenium Grid. - Teranet - real estate tracking system with a set of tools for successful activity in this sphere. It was the beginning of the relationship between our outsource company and customer from Canada. I was the first quality assurance specialist from our side, we started to work along with 3 devs and 1 project manager. It worth to mention that after the result of our 3 months work, the customer decided to expand the testers and development team, because they were happy doing business with us. Building an automation framework on the Teranet project was my initiative, and that idea has succeeded. Firstly I have built the project using a set of libraries that were pretty known by me: Selenide, Allure reporting tool, Test NG, POI, Selenium Grid. After a successful presentation of the framework to the customer, they decided to expand QA team and start with automation process. But they have chosen another set of tools: Serenity, JBehave, BDD approach. And I have satisfied their preference. tools to provide information from different sources about individuals, organizations, vessels. The project seemed to be interesting and fascinating. The automation framework was already written, so I started inspecting it. It worth to say that the framework was pretty old and the configuration part was coded by developers like 5 years ago. The challenge for me was to learn new tools (Spring Core, Cucumber) and determine the way of improving the existing framework. Also, I have faced with unstable test environments, it was an annoying issue and automation engineers had to provide different solutions for correct test results by implementing workarounds in their scripts without breaking the test logic itself. I'm still working on that project and perform on key tester role in my scrum team. A lot of challenges have passed and a lot of them are waiting for us in the future. For now, we are working on refactoring the framework, improving stability of the environment by correcting dependencies in the test framework, developing set of test scenarios for testing reporting service which includes API and UI part.
Kyiv · $4500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experienced in implementing of the full cycle of automated testing in different types of projects, including strategies analysis, test framework implementation, CI set up and configuration, reduce time for regression tests, integration tests with third party components, bugs root cause analysis.
Not interested in gambling, trading, adult content projects, legacy fintech. Looking for interesting project, new technologies, friendly team, company which cares about quality and not only in delivered software.
Kyiv · $1900 · Intermediate
Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Jmeter, SQL, Jira, TestLink, Scrum.
Опыт работы более 4х лет. Опыт организации, набора и управления тестовой командой. Опыт ведения переговоров с англоязычными заказчиками в режиме телефонного разговора. Опыт внедрения автоматизации "с чистого листа".
Расчитываю на крупный долгосрочный проект.
Kyiv · $3000 · 2.5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
IT Project Manager Responsibilities: • Planning of teamwork • Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope • Working with Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall • Participating in planning, scoping, and monitoring of quality at all phases of the project • Delegating project tasks based on all members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels • Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members • Interviewing potential team candidates • Inspiring and motivating the team for outstanding results - 2+ year of experience in manual testing - Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, Usability, GUI Testing - Have experience in creation Test Results Reports, Test Scenarios, Test Cases - Reported software defects using JIRA as Defect Tracking systems - Experienced in analyzing and reviewing functional requirements and specifications Technical skills: Programming: Basic knowledge: HTML / CSS, C# Programs:( Stress Testing) Postman, Jmeter.
Compatibility Testing, Functional testing, GUI testing, Jira, Test Plan Definition, HTML, SQL, CSS, Manual Testing, REST API, Git, Automated Testing, Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Kanban, Waterfall, Communication, Confluence, project planning, Risk management, Product management, trello, Business Analysis, Microsoft Office, MySQL, Conflict Management, Project Planing, User Experience, Strong communication skills, Google Docs, People management, English, Resource management, IT Project Management, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Quality Assurance, Redmine, Linux, Team Leadership, MS Project, Agile Project Management, Client-server, Postman, JSON, Regression Testing, performance Testing, Visual Studio, MSSQL
Course “IT Project Management” – June 2019 Web Academy Master's degree, Experimental Physics - Solid state Physics, 2013 - 2015 National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute' Bachelor's degree, Experimental Physics - Solid State Physics, 2009 – 2013 National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute'
Kyiv, remote · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Built several software testing teams from scratch. Established testing processes and tools according to needs of various products and teams. Built and maintained huge GUI test automation suites (up to 2300 tests at a time).
Innovative, skilled and friendly team. Transparent management. Informal environment. Flexible schedule. Long-term relationship with a company that values people.